1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    @Mr.Bubbles
    Thanks, I'll try to do my best and make good friends on here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm back now. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Arctiquaza and Ryan like this.
  3. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Back for the Summer and hopefully I will be able to be much more active during the next school year (even though school comes first)!

4. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Welcome back to the both of you.

William likes this.
  5. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'm not going to be around for about 2 weeks due to my ongoing exam period. If you really need to contact me during that time, you can send me a message via Skype. Should be back sometime around the 17th of June.

6. Splasher

Splasher Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I think I'll stay and hang around for a bit since I've been kinda bored recently and I miss talking about Pokémon with my buddies <3

7. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    welcome back Splasher! :D

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Yo Splasher, welcome back :D

9. Tobias

Tobias That Divergent fan.

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I should probably post here too, haha. But yeah, I'm back, and probably for a while too~ :)

10. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welcome back, Tobias! I hope you'll stick around for a while ^_^

Tobias likes this.
  11. Snooper16

Snooper16 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, I'm returning after a long, unannounced break. I noticed a friend of mine has joined the forum, so I hope that may be a reason for me to stick around. xD

Arctiquaza likes this.
  12. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    I'm afraid that I DON'T belong on here, since my ideas are a FAILURE. I guess I have to take the bad choice to leave. I'm sorry, but it's for everyone's sake, since my creations are such a fail and my ideas are NOT cool. I'll be on dA still, doing what I love to do. Goodbye Everyone! :(

13. ThaIssing

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    that's sad to hear, but if you believe it's the best decision then nothing we can do. It's sad to hear you feel that your ideas are such failures, you did have some good ones. Know you are always welcome to come back. hope you do well CilanLover

Arctiquaza likes this.
  14. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Thank you.
    :'( I'm sorry to you all, but...I won't be on here for a long time. I had a fight with one of the guys on this page, and, well...I don't know what to do right now. He might hate me right now, i really feel it. I'm sorry if I hurted you with my bad attitude, it's just i'm so pressed up now...so, i won't give its name, but i want to say sorry, i didn'g meant to go all mean on you.
    For now, I'll still be on deviantART. Message me through a note if anyone wants.
    See ya...

15. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'll be away for just over a week on holiday. Time to recharge them batteries and get some much needed rest.

If you've ordered an item from my graphics shop, I'll get it to you when I return which will be around the 7th of July. Until then, I'll be seeing you folks. Don't be too lost without me. Also, sorry for the short notice (admins etc.). I hope my moderator duties won't be needed too much while I'm gone. Anyway, see ya.

Arctiquaza likes this.
  16. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hi. I'm back. I was away for a while but now I should be on a lot more.

Achromatic likes this.
  17. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm afraid that there's a time to come and go for everyone... Even I must leave this wonderful forum one day...

But luckily, that time hasn't come yet for me :D

Seriously though, I will be gone this entire week (Sunday - Sunday), and after that I might not be able to come on as much as usual due to work. But I'll try :)

Arctiquaza and Achromatic like this.
  18. ThaIssing

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    from tomorrow I will leave for a weeks vacation, I might be able to get on from my phone, but it is not something I would gamble on.

Achromatic likes this.
  19. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I leave tonight for a 2 week escapade away from any chance of getting on, I'll be back late August 3!

20. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    As many of you know, I will be away for the next two weeks on a vacation to Norway. I should be back around the 8th (which is also my birthday).

I'll do my best to stop in whenever I have a free moment, but I can't make any guarantees.