1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I totally forgot this topic existed

Is it too late to announce my return from a year of absence?

Achromatic likes this.
  2. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    It's never too late! Welcome back, espeonbird. It's great to see you again :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic and espeonbird like this.
  3. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    just in case I will just say that I am back 8D

4. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Welcome back :DD

I also need to say that i'm doing a course over the next four weeks. I'm not leaving or anything but i'll only be able to stop by on weekends.

5. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow and I'm not sure if I can get a decent Wi-Fi access on my phone so I might not be around much for the next two weeks. I'll probably just check on the the site for a bit when I get the chance, so yeah. See ya!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Have a great time folks! Hope to see you soon. :brendan:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm back!

8. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm gonna be away until the 10th of August and I won't have internet during that time. See you guys when I get back! :D

9. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I think i'll post something here because i have returned. Or made a new account. I used to be @[member="shinypokemonprincess"] which is a stupid name and i regret making a account call that. But i came back. c: I have a long explanation why i'm made this account instead of using my old one that i shall not say here because it's stupid and i'm forgetful so hey! Lots of things changed here. That's for sure so hey! ^^

10. Adler

Adler Sailor

Helios
    (Helioptile)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽78.1
    I'm gonna be in a indefinite hiatus from Lake Valor for a while. Mostly because school starts tomorrow and i'm gonna try to work more on my recently made Youtube account.

Although , i will be on here from time to time too...

11. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'm leaving until monday, a family vacation, I have a 5% chance of getting on LV during it

12. Adler

Adler Sailor

Helios
    (Helioptile)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽78.1
    I'm Back !

13. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    Well I think it's time I need to move on from this site guys. My activity has been declining since summer and now school starts up soon. Last year went pretty bad with too many distractions and not enough motivation. I might pop by when/if I get ORAS but I need to pick up my game for the next school year and start limiting my time on the internet.

I had an RP that was being planned but not that many people seemed to want to help contribute to it so I'll probably close it down. If anyone else wants to take the idea and run with it they're free to. My shop and auctions can be moved to archive.

@[member="Fizzysoda"] I know we discussed something about a luxio way back in july but I unfortunately haven't gotten around to it nor do I think I will. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@[member="Pokechu"] If you still want to purchase the delibird from the auctions please PM me and we'll work something out.

I think that's it. Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed my time here and who knows I might be back in a year or so when I'm feeling the Pokémon vibe again ;)

14. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm back now.

Achromatic likes this.
  15. CilanLover15

Ruby
    (Cubone)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.0
    Hii peeps! I'm fully back again! Sorry if I didn't told why I wasn't here. I'll tell anyway. I was busy because I was practicing for a concert. Now that It ended, I'm all back on here now!

Achromatic likes this.
  16. moonie

moonie Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    HOOWEE I just now remembered I had an account on this site...Looks like it's grown quite a bit! I wasn't an important user or anything special but I'm glad to be back anyhow.

Achromatic likes this.
  17. DDDchu

DDDchu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    The same guy on dA messaged me about this place. Completely forgot about it here

18. TheH0LYmagikarp

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    neither! im joining :D

19. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    ~I'm coming home
    I'm coming home
    Tell the world i'm coming home~

Oh gosh. It's been so long sense I was last on here. :( I've missed this place and all it's awesome people, so I hope i'll see some familier faces. It's nice to see how well the site's been sense I was last here and I can't wait to jump right back into the mess. It's great to be back! :D :3

Ryan likes this.
  20. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'm leaving... just until Tuesday. Visit a friend in a faraway state who I've known for 6 months but never met in person...