1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    This Monday, karatekid770 and I will be leaving for Rome for a week! We'll be returning Friday.
    I'm super excited for it, and I can't wait for all the awesome things we'll see there :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Butternut likes this.
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Well after having one of the best weeks of my life, here I am again :D (so is Astral xD)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Halcyon Storm likes this.
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome back!! 8DDDDD

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Welcoem back to both of you. ^^

5. NovaEnforcer54

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.8
    what the heck is roleplaying?Srry im sort of a noob at this stuff

6. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Please do not use this thread for this type of matter (since this is for leaving/returning).
    Roleplaying is where you create a character and basically have them to tell a story.

7. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Starting tomorrow I'll be gone for a week, so incase I'm unable to get an internet connection at points I'll be absent for a week. Sorry to those who are part of the LV RP thread.

I'm also taking a few art requests to keep my busy while I'm away. If you're interested please message me with the details.

8. moominmama239

moominmama239 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well after a looooooooooooooooooooong time away from here, I got drawn back in. I don't know why, but I wanted to come back. I missed the fun and I wanted to see how everyone was. I can't say I'll be super active, as it's 2 days till school comes back, and it's term 4 soooooo there's a lot going on. But it's good to back

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome back! =] It's no surprise you were drawn in again, this place seems to be a magnet bahahaha. Enjoy your time around the forum!

10. XxLiepardxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Though I wasn't expecting this to happen anytime soon, after recent events that I will not explain further, I've decided to leave the forums since I no longer feel welcome here.

11. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Oh, sorry to hear that :(
    We'll be sad to see a donor go.

But I can understand if things which you wish not to discuss have happened, so this is all I can say, unfortunately:

Farewell, I hope you can find the things you couldn't find here in your adventures through life, and I hope that, maybe, someday, you'll come back to check on your old friends.
    We won't forget about you anytime soon, and I hope the warm memories that I'm sure you made on LV don't fade away.

Arctiquaza and LostSpirit like this.
  12. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hello lovelies...!

After just a teensy bit more than an entire year of being gone, I was reminded of this site again... It looks beautiful as always, so I want to try sticking around once more ^_^

It may take a while for me to get caught up, though... so many new faces, and lots of stuff seems to have changed! In the meantime, just wanted to let you all know I am around...~ If anyone would remember me, I was known back then as "Joy".

Looking forward to exploring and getting reacquainted <3

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome back, former MOTM! We're glad to have you back with us. If you need any help, be sure to hit me up.

14. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Kaaaatey <3

Welcome back! Hope you have a great time here c:

((itscay))

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Liepard, noo.. ): I do hope we'll see you around sometime! You seemed like a pretty great person so consider checking back when you're able, all right?

and SHHMEWY. Oh what a joyous day. Hello!

16. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I'll be gone for a few days. I don't know how long exactly, but I hope to be back by the weekend.

Bye guys. I love all of you. <3

17. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Miss you Pari <3 'Specially in the games threads. :(

18. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    See ya later Pari, hope you'll get things figured out soon. (And I won't miss you in the slightest in the games room :P)

19. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome back! As usual, if you need anything, just ask me.

Bye, Pariah. Hope you feel better soon, don't be afraid to ask if you need help. We're here for you!

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    See you soon, Pari! Much luck with everything. =)