1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Sounds like fun! but also a lot to do.
    Have a good time - I hope you find a college that is to your liking. It's quite the experience, so don't be afraid to feel out of place at first; that's normal. May your tour be enriching and rewarding.

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Have fun! I hope it is a rad school!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Happy to report that I'm back! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome back! Stick with us, we're got lots of fun stuff happening.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome back. I hope your tour was successful - did you find any school (or anything at all) that was to your liking?

6. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Yeah, it was great. The school was my favorite from the start, and going to the tour just strengthened how much I liked it and made me want to go there even more. The only downside is that it's so far from home... But all in all, it was a successful trip and tour^_^

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Welcome welcome! Good to see you back, I hope you get accepted to it

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    hot dang yeah! Welcome back. c=

9. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I'm back, although exams aren't done but I will be here now to hear all the gossip of the new event, hoorah

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Welcome back! How did you do on your exams

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome back!

12. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I think I did well but I will just have to wait till my report, fingers crossed for it being good:D

AeroHail likes this.
  13. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Needed a new account since old one wasn't really working. So, let me reintroduce myself since it's been a long time since I've been here.

I'm Hikari. You may or may not remember me. But I'm here. So. I like Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, and anime! I'm an author as well as an artist! Hope to reconnect and make some new friends here! :)

It's Hikari, I'm back after a long leave! Had to get a new account though, glad to be back!

#1113 Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
    Achromatic likes this.
  14. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I'm taking a break from staff related things for a few days because I'm feeling super burned out. Unless the bug involves it breaking LV or making LV unusable, I won't be fixing anything until I'm feeling up for it again.

Cadbberry likes this.
  15. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    You know, this has been hanging around in the air now. I suppose it’s time to make it official.

I’m leaving LV.

There are several reasons for this, but most of this is just my general aversion of this place that has grown over the past few months. For once, I can honestly say that has nothing to do with me. This has also to do with dissatisfaction on several matters. Blame it on me for not voicing them, but I’m not looking forward to raising protests when no one else is. (And believe me, it takes a lot to get me dissatisfied or anything like that).
    I don’t feel like this place is still the same LV anymore. Some of you might disagree, but for me, it’s the truth, because it’s not.

I don’t know if you’ll be seeing me around again in the future. I guess that’ll happen on how things develop. Again, that has very little to do with me.

For the people who requested a signature: I’ll still finish those. Also, if any of you want a free signature in the future, message me on Discord.

LV brought me many things. It was my first English-spoken community online, which served as a gateway into the world of the Internet. That time is over now, though.

To the many friends this site brought me who have left and the few friends who remain: I guess I’ll see you around. Most of you will probably be part of a big reunion round I’m going to do in a few months again anyway, so expect to hear more from me. Of course, you can always send me a message if you want to talk.

I wouldn’t leave LV until I found a new home, and I think I can say I did. I guess I’ll literally be spreading my big, leathery wings when I say I’ll fly out into the open and windy land.

Have fun with SSC, I guess.

Maybe until some other time.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am going to miss you so much, Mega. It was you ranger RP that allowed me to come out of my shell and start becoming a part of the community here. But I understand, a lot of the friends that you made have left themselves for new horizons, and I wish you a lot of luck and happiness in the long and short haul.

I am always happy to talk if you want.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    To Megarai: Very well; I understand. I shall still be about the Discord if you request my help on anything; I'm sure I'll be useful for at least a few things that are not math-related.
    I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you kick ass and take names while you're off at university. Take care of yourself.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    That's the beautiful thing about this website - it's never the same. If LV just remained the same throughout our 5 years online, it'd be really boring in my opinion! The great thing is that we've adapted and changed so much that people who have just joined up can jump in and enjoy the site, they have a chance to experience LV anew. If the website hadn't changed throughout these 5 years I don't think even you'd have felt happy becoming active when you did.

Still, I respect your decision and viewpoint. Everyone has their time and I wish you luck wherever you go in life!

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @Megarai111 I understand you. I'll miss you but expect me disturb you on discord xD. You are the person who encouraged me on various things and the person to whom I can share things. From the time I met you, in my opinion you became my very good friend.
    You are as insane as me regarding Jumin nii san or 707. You introduced me Mystic messenger game. You made me free sigs that I still have and may use again in future.
    I am lucky I met a friend like you. I hope you do well in your university with Maan chan.
    All the good luck with you, I hope you will have a great life ahead. ^^

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    @Megarai111 I don't know you very well, and I wasn't here for the most of the time you were active here, but I'm sure you have done many things for the lake and its inhabitants. Thank you, and I wish you luck for your future. Take care ^_^