1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Bye Astral! I hope you have a lovely trip!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    don't leave me alone, they'll kill me Have fun Astral :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    See you soon. I would meet up with you but I don't have any money to myself right now. :/ If you stayed here for like a month I could try though.

4. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Seeya Astral, have a great trip! Bring back some souvenirs for us mmkay? n_n

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm back! London was great, but I'm also really happy to be back here :D

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Astral! You've missed so much weird stuff. Welcome back!

7. Butternut

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Welcome back dude :D

8. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Welcome back Astral! I'm glad to hear your trip was great c:

9. VintageRaticate

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    I'm going to have to say goodbye. I really don't think this is the place for me since I'm a casual player and I don't understand the competitive terminology.

I may come back someday, but right now I really need to focus on other things, like school, my art etc.

10. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Aww, it's sad to see you go! :( Especially for that reason - I haven't ever really been into competitive either, yet I feel like I fit in just fine!

But of course, it is your decision, and I'm sorry you have felt that way. I wish you all the luck with your art, and school. <3 You'll be in our thoughts.

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Astral! Hooray, welcome back. :3 Glad you enjoyed your trip!

And VintageRaticate.. I am not at all a competitive battler either and definitely don't think the competitive side of things here drowns out anything else. But it's really sad to see you go. 8[

12. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Bit of a weird reason to leave considering we don't have much of a competitive focus, but you'll be missed. Bye!

13. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    It's not a big thing, but I'll be extremely inactive until a bit after the first of November. I'll show up to update the Writing Prompt Thread and Spooky Scary Tales event, and of course I'll fulfill my duty as a site writer, but I won't be posting or goofing around the shoutbox like I usually do. Since I was stupid enough to take College courses and High School at the same time, I've been having projects, midterms, and papers all due at the same time. This past week has been horrific, and this upcoming week will be absolute hell. The week after will be a bit easier, so I'll be active again then.

Juggling all this responsibility is hard. Ugh. Bewtween Lake Valor writing and my schoolwork I have almost 20k worth of words to write, and that number will probably go up as the week progresses.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. I'll be scraping together as much time as possible for Lake Valor, but I won't be around much for about a week.

Ryan and Achromatic like this.
  14. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Awe. You are such a pleasant presence around the site, and it's sad knowing how much stress you're going through. Take all the time you need - and remember to take a few minutes to breathe now and then. ♥ We are all rooting for you.

8542Madness likes this.
  15. Collie23

Collie23 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi guys! I'm back from my mysterious disappearance. I almost forgot about this website until I was referred to it again. Haha! (Oops...) For those of you who can't remember me, I joined somewhere around September of this year. I wanted to join some... League Tourney to become a gym leader. But that's long gone and I didn't make it... Oh well, I hope I get to see some familiar faces around here. Or maybe even new ones too! :D

Sigh... It's good to be back!

Achromatic likes this.
  16. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome back! You could still sign up to be a gym leader. It's under the League Section IIRC.

17. Butternut

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Welcome back :D It's nice to see that you have returned and I'm sure you won't regret it.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them :D

18. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome back! I hope you don't forget us again. haha. Anyhow, if you have any questions, feel free to ask a mentor or staff member! I hope you have a lovely time here! See you around, if you stick around!

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Madness, although I'm a bit late, I wish you lots of luck. School is a pain and we've all been there but with some time as well as dedication you'll get through things then come out better than ever. See you soon and work hard!

Welcome back as well, Collie. ^_^ It's good to have you around again.

20. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I wish you all the best in whatever you do, Madness! School is more important, so we understand. Remember to take a breather every now and then whenever you feel overwhelmed. Never give up! Hope to see you return soon in full swing!

Hello, Collie! Welcome back to LV~ It's really great seeing you return. Have a great time here at the forums, and if you have any questions, do feel free to ask any of the staff or mentors.