1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Yeah, I think I've decided :) I'm gonna try and remain calm, so I won't say the wrong thing here. LV just isn't what I need right now. I think I'll be leaving for a while. I'll miss some of you guys. You guys take care :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pichu

Pichu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.6
    Hey guys sorry but I can't be on for a while. I am going back to school in a couple weeks and I can't commit here for a while. Once I get settled though and get a schedule in I'll be back.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Bye Pichu (and everyone else who needs time off for school!), hope to see you guys again but keep in mind what is more important :)

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    No worries! Settle yourself in and we'll be waiting here for ya :D

6. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    I like Pichu need to take off for a bit. The new story Ferrum is my home will be monitored by Chrysa until I come back. I just need time to be with my boyfriend and also rediscover who I am and what I like to do

Vigilance likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I know how long it can take to re-discover one's self - it takes a lot of time and effort, and sometimes you may need to re-organise your mind from the ground up. So I understand your situation.

I do hope everything goes well for you, you don't run into any unsolvable problems, and that you reach a solid conclusion in your efforts. Cheers.

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Take your time sis. I'll be here when you need me. But I understand and promise not to let you or your story down

9. EZstyle

EZstyle Bug Catcher

Everlast
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Hello everyone, I have finally returned after a 2-year break from LV with a renewed passion for pokémon.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Glad to have you back!

11. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Well...Guess it's about time I make this decision. Been running away from the truth for a bit now, but it needs to be said. Due to college starting back up for me in a couple days, and that I actually wanna try there, it's time I cut ties with my weakest links - the ones that are holding me back the most. As such, I will mostly be leaving Lake Valor from now until...whenever. In fact...in a way, I already have. Reason being, the community as a whole...just isn't for me. In truth, I was introduced to this place through a user on fanfiction, and decided that it was worth at least checking out. But as time went on, it became less and less of a community that I would fit into. A good part of that comes from my being socially awkward. It's really hard for me to make any real friends, but those I do make I am incredibly close to. (The legendary egg I'm currently raising is named after one of those friends, he had that name a while back.)

I'll still be posting new chapters of my literature series, so you won't have to worry about that going away anytime soon. But other than that, I believe it's time I moved on from this community.

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Ah, great to have you back with us! Let me know if you have any questions :D
    Aww, I do understand your point. Hopefully, you find your way back here to us. Best of luck in your future! You are always welcome here :)

13. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    Wow this place has changed so much. Hi everyone. I also got the email notice reminding me of this place and realized it was time to come back. I quit like 4 years ago because of school but now that I've graduated I have no reason not to make a return! Now..what do I do around here lol I heard there's Pokémon to be caught?

14. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Welcome back to the lake and yeah there is. But you need to buy Pokeballs in the Shop with you PokePoints to catch them first

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Welcome back Kuroida! Glad to see a old member coming back! Yes, you can catch Pokémon on Lake Valor. Just head to the shop and buy Pokeballs, and get to catching, nicknaming and leveling them! That's just the tip of the iceberg! There's so much to do hear. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask any member of the staff team! Additionally, I'll be on for a while in case you wanted to PM me and ask anything :)

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome back!! LV is becoming more and more of an awesome place, the catching part's the absolute best for sure. Shinies and legendaries recently got introduced so that has a lot of people excited. I hope you will have fun ~

17. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I've decided to come back, but only to reply to my roleplay. I highly doubt I'll be doing any more posts here, other than on my Q&A thread....but feel free to PM me if you wanna talk.

#1197 Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  18. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    "GUESS WHO'S BACK ... BACK BACK AGAIN... SHADYS BACK... BACK ... TELL A FRIEND!"

As the first few lines explain...
    I'M BACK!!! B*****S AND I AM MORE HYPER THEN USUAL!!!

19. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm coming out of hiding for a little bit due to home sickness. I'll be on sporadically through September 10. After that I'll be gone again for a month or so. If you've been wondering where I've been and what I'm doing, feel free to ask. I'll be posting about some of it later tonight hopefully. It's good to see you guys again. :)

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am rather curious to see how you've been, and I hope that you are either doing all right, or will be so rather soon. I'm not sure what the best questions are to ask, but I will definitely listen to whatever it is you have to tell. Whatever's going on, I hope it resolves amicably and that you come back safe.