1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    After 3 Or 4 Week Of Examination, I Am Finally Free From The Exam As I Complete The Examination.
    Within The 2 Month Countdown To My Result Day, I Will Be More Active To Make Up For My Absent Here Plus I Already Update My Portfolio Page With New Artworks During My Absent.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Auric and luxuryluxray like this.
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    It's great to have you back! I hope your exams went well ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Although It May Is Not What I Expected, But I Did My Trueness, Fullest Best.
    Without An Inspiration From A Spacecraft That Was Introduced By My Own During The Break Between, I Already Feel Like I Will Fail
    (The Spacecraft Was Mentioned In My Portfolio Thread And One Of My Thread In The Lounge)

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    If you think you did your best, and worked to get through your exams as best as possible, then you should be proud of your efforts.
    Either way, it is good to see you back, and I hope your exam results, whenever you receive them, turn out much better than you had anticipated.

5. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I’ll be leaving LV for awhile. I can’t say for how long, it depends really. I just need to get some things in order and I doubt I’ll be here for awhile because of that. Hopefully it won’t be for long.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I hope you come back soon! You're a very valued part of our community and we'll all be rooting for you. :)

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aw bluh, see you soon! Hope you get everything sorted and nothing ends up too stressful. I like seeing you here a lot and it'd be a shame to see you gone completely. Good luck. ^ ^/

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Lillie :( Hope you're able to sort out everything and don't hesitate to drop by for advice or help! I'm gonna miss you a lot! We've grown close through art and stuffs and it's gonna be weird not seeing you around but I'm sure you'll be back stronger than ever! :D

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As you wish. I have confidence that whatever it may be, you will take care of it. I have no reason to believe that you won't, after all. Safe travels, and the rest of us will be awaiting your return.

10. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Oh, I hope things will turn out well for you in the end ^_^ I wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you're doing. Hope to see you again soon!

11. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Good tidings and safe travels. See you around in the future.

12. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Things have gotten better, thankfully. The past couple of weeks have been hard on me emotionally, but I am in a better place now. Hopefully I can make up for my inactivity :sweat:

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome back! We missed you!

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I missed you.
    ...well.
    I tracked you down so you weren't totally absent, but I missed your presence on the forum all the same, even if it was just a little.
    More importantly, I'm glad you're in a much better and more stable place mentally and emotionally. That is always the most important part.

Darcy likes this.
  15. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I HAVE RETURNED!!!! But jokes aside, I've made it through huricane Maria alive. The only bad part of what im going through right now, is that I dont have power and water, but I'll make it through. I noticed that so many things have changed over the course of a month, sadly, I wasn't part of it, but it's alright I'll probably be here for now. I won't be online very often since I dont have power. I'm currently using the Burger King wifi, and we all know I cant stay here forever. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm alive and once I get power I'll be online again.

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    @Barandofl
    Ah, sweet, glad to know that you're still alive and kicking. I know it's been incredibly rough where you're at, but your progress reports are always a very welcome read, at least for me. It's nice to hear a little bit of certainty and to hear that you are still well.

17. DragonKeeper422

DragonKeeper422 Bug Catcher

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9.4
    Its been...well, a long time since I've been on this site. I remember the old layout LV use to have :) I'm loving the new updates and I can't want to start battling/trading with y'all again :D

18. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome back!! We have made a lot of changes but I am so glad you are enjoying the new version! I can't wait to see you around :D

19. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey! Welcome back to LV! It's super cool that you're back with us! I was wondering if you knew who made our signature? It's pretty dope!

@Barandofl Hey! Welcome back bud! Glad to see all is well besides the power and water. Good luck :D

20. DragonKeeper422

DragonKeeper422 Bug Catcher

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9.4
    Thank you :) and I made the signature myself, not the renders though. I'm def not an artist, but I finally graduated college with a graphic design degree. Photoshop is my BFF.