1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Those are some pretty dope tags, you should open a portfolio to display your works and also open a shop to sell your services. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DragonKeeper422

DragonKeeper422 Bug Catcher

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9.4
    Thank you :) I might do that, things are finally starting to slow down at work lol so i'll have some extra time on my hands.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic and Vigilance like this.
  3. VintageRaticate

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    After nearly two years of absence, I've decided to come back to LV. I'm battling an addiction to Tumblr and I need a site that's less toxic. I'm hoping I can become more active on here. The only problem is I'm on my phone 99% of the time and my laptop is really slow for some reason. A few updates:

I got a job at a local grocery store.
    My art has improved a bit.
    I'm interested in superheroes now. (Particularly The Flash)
    Pokémon is still my main interest.
    I came out as bi last year. (Sorry if this one is against the rules)
    Technically, I'm in college but I'm not taking classes. I'm still paying off tuition.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome back! We are updating our servers so they will be super quick now and that should help. We love being a community so I am glad you decided to come back to get that break.

5. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I never expected to be making a post here, but I am. I have basically been on hiatus for a long time now. I don't think this is goodbye forever, but it may end up being that. I just haven't felt like posting at all, and even though I planned to become more active for Oktoberfest on here, I just didn't. Rather than just keep pretending (even to myself) that I plan to stay active, I will just make my hiatus official. I may get on occasionally (and definitely plan to get on again for the art that I ordered at some point), but it will probably be even rarer than it has been. Thanks so much to Lake Valor for being a great place. You were like home to me there for a few years, but those times have changed. All of you guys are still wonderful people, and if I do return, it will be because I miss talking to some of you. I'll admit, I almost cried typing the "Thanks" part and the "home" part. Good luck with wherever life takes all of you!

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    It's kinda sad to see someone who's been on the site for so long take a leave (even if temporary), it's just weird to see someone who's been here through countless updates go.

I hope you have luck wherever this hiatus takes you!! Sometimes it's okay to take a leave to break.

{{im finally not busy so i might finish your art soon aaaa im so sorry its taking so long i really am ;w;}}

Weedle Enthusiast likes this.
  7. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Wow! It's sad to hear that you'll be leaving but I know you'll be back someday and I can't wait for that! In the mean time, enjoy where life takes you and continue being a the great person you are! :)

Weedle Enthusiast likes this.
  8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    People do move on, and that is okay. The fact that LV had some impact on your life at some point is amazing enough. Thank you for your contributions, and I wish you the best. <3

Ryan and Weedle Enthusiast like this.
  9. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    No one may not remember me, but I was here what feels like ages ago. Then I started getting emails and I decided why not come back since the new games were out.
    If I ever leave again I will try to let people know.

Bubbles likes this.
  10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Heya Magestic, I am relatively newer than you but while browsing around the forums, I did come across some of your posts. It's neat to see that you've decided to come back. There's a lot that has changed such as the layout, staff team and we have a new Discord Chatroom to chat! We also have a catcher system where you can catch Pokémon and train them as you post. (It is currently down.) Let me know if you have any questions :) I would suggest making an intro thread in the lobby just to see some familiar faces :)

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome back! Always nice to see people returning after a hiatus.

12. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Well, I didn't think I'd be writing this, yet here I am, writing nonetheless.
    It's time for me to bid adieu to this community for the time being. I've just not been feeling like LV is the place for me to be anymore, I've been listless in terms of posting and I've given up on trying to convince myself otherwise. I don't intend for this break to be permanent but please, don't hold it against me if it does end up being that way.
    So, with this, my hiatus is official.

Perhaps we'll meet again at another time, in another space, in another life, with another face...

Love,

Baroque Grimoire

13. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Lake Valor shall be waiting, take your time and good luck. :)

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    It's been nice getting to know you, I hope you do return one day but if not I wish you all the best!

15. SkyCity

SkyCity Skywriter

Penny
    (Shuppet)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    I dont know if anyone here remembers me, I was fairly active here around 2 years ago.
    Now, with the new games out, I've had a craving to come back here, dont know If I'll be able to stick around for long, but I'll sure as hell do my best!

Ryan likes this.
  16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome back! It's great to see you again. :) You should definitely check out the USUM sections too!

17. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Heyo! Welcome back @SkyCity! Glad to have you back! The place has changed quite a bit but there are a lot of familiar faces! In addition to different sections opening and others closing, we have a new Catcher system which allows you to catch Pokémon and then level them up as you post. We also have a Discord Chatroom which you should really check out and join :) There's tons to do here so let me know if you have any questions!

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hopefully you do stick around! We'd love to have you for sure, the community here is tight-knit so even one person is considered important. Have a good one, welcome back <3

19. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Hello everyone! I had a brief stint over two years ago, and have been meaning to get back! I am really baffled by all the changes, so if someone could point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful! I have really been looking for a positive Pokémon community and I believe I had one if front of me the whole time! My main interest is still Pokémon, and I have been trying to put something together in what I have dubbed "The Pokémon Project". I look forward to becoming more active on here once I start to figure stuff out. Thanks in advance!

Ryan likes this.
  20. AshFan23

AshFan23 Bug Catcher

Billy
    (Lotad)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.1
    Hey guys and gals, I'm sorry for not being on in a long time, but stuff was happening in my life that prevented me from being on. and with Winter coming again, I bet that I won't be on every day.