1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    aaaa :”
    thanks for what you’ve done for lv :”)
    you helped me a lot when i first joined lv (just last month!!) thanks for all of that <33
    take care!! see you around :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ben, you're a superstar and I am glad you convinced me to stick around here. It has been a wonderful experience, and I'm happy to have been involved in it all (because of you)! You were a very good staff member and will be in people's minds for years to come. thanku <33

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Ben, it's been a long road getting from there to here (kudos for those who get the reference). I know that you have put so much work in here and on both sides it is hard to see you leave. However I wish to send you off with the same warm smile you always gave to me. I will miss you, but I will use that to drive me on and I believe everyone else will do the same. We will not only make you proud but make certain that you will not be forgotten. I am glad that we got to meet and I hope to continue to be your friend. You will alwsys be one of us and will always be welcome here.

For t he people of LV, Entaro Achromatic!

Achromatic likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    @Achromatic Ben I know we haven’t talked much to one another, but I’d like to give you a big thanks for being such a gracious host and welcoming me into this fantastic community.

Yes I’m upset about you stepping down as the site’s admin, but I completely understand that there is a time where other priorities will come first.

I still hope you’ll drop by and chat. My doors always open. If I do happen to come to the UK, I’d definitely be down to meet up with you in person.

Anyways best of luck in your future endeavors. :)

Achromatic likes this.
  5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ben! You've put so much of your time and effort into LV, and it really shows. LV is a community full of such great people, and it wouldn't have gotten this way without you. I want to thank you for being so welcoming when I joined, and for believing in my art even when I wanted to chuck it out the window. I hope the future treats you fantastically. You deserve it.

Achromatic likes this.
  6. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    @Achromatic I don't know you too, but I'm sad to see you leave all the same. You've done so much for this site and it won't be quite the same without you around. I'll miss you. Best of luck in all of your endeavors ^^

Achromatic likes this.
  7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I know we haven't talked in a long time, but it's still sad to see you go :[
    But, I understand that we will all eventually have more pressing irl matters as the years go by. I guess I also count as one of LV's senior citizens since I tend to just watch and observe the forums nowadays? lol

I want to say thanks for inviting me to the community all those years ago. Thanks for the great memories we had back when this site was a much smaller community (and when I was much, much more active as a member lmaoo) You have been with LV since the very beginning and have done so much for the site.

Best of wishes to you, Ben!

Runo20 and Achromatic like this.
  8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Thank you everyone. If I had the time, I would do it all again, for you.

Rezna, Runo20, AeroHail and 3 others like this.
  9. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    wassup im the dude who did smash camp that one year remember that haha ya decided to visit and see how the place been holding up so ya some of the staff might remember me for my antics howdy

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome back! I see you've already started catching some Pokémon! There's been some changes around Lake Valor in a whole so browse around :D Glad to see you return!

11. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    ya gotta say its a rly interesting feature don't think it was here last time kudos to whoever did it

Vigilance likes this.
  12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Glad you like it! 'Safari Zone' is an entire section dedicated to it!

13. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    @Achromatic

Hey man, I know me and you didn't talk much... I mean, we really didn't even say much to each other. But I've been silently watching all that you have done ever since I've been here. I love what you have done for me and everyone else on LV. I don't know much about you, Ben, but I do know that you were a great staff member and that not only all those to put this before me will miss you, but me myself, will miss you too! From the first day of LV for me, I immediately felt like I knew you in real life. Thanks for all you did. Now that you won't be on much, it brings tears to my eyes. Have a good time doing everything you need. And trust me, pretty soon, this newbie putting this post down will Shine. I'll do it for you, Ben... I'll do it for you...

Goodbye, Ben.

Achromatic likes this.
  14. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Hello everyone,

I’ve decided to return from my hiatus... hibernation... hyacinth... hyperborea... Where was I going with this again?

Ah, yes! I just couldn’t resist looking at the goings-on around here while being logged off and I thought, well, why not log in and post every once in a while... Can’t hurt, right? Especially considering the writing project Marine and I are working on~!

Anyhoo, the point is, I’ll be more active again from now on instead of just ghosting around these parts~!

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ghosting? Sounds spooky. But, it's good to see you around again. LV is strangely entrancing, isn't it? I hope your hiatus was productive, at least.

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey there, welcome back!! =) Yeah a lot is happening and right now's a super good time to come back for sure haha. What've you been doing while you were away?

17. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Yes, entrancing indeed! Especially when you've got little else to do other than work... and cleaning... and more work... and more cleaning. :sweat:
    That said, though, I suppose my hiatus has been productive in the sense that I've been working on a fantasy novel(la), fleshing out the characters and all that. And should they not suffice, I could always use them as RP-character bases. Imaginary recycling saves equally imaginary worlds, nyeh~!*_*

Oh? Care to fill me in a little? What exactly did I miss? o.O
    Well, I haven't been up to a lot, as you can see above. But I did manage to improve my handwriting at least a little! You know, I think writing in cursive is a lost art, and so is writing letters by hand. Writing down the names of your favourite characters in novels and the like makes for a wonderful way to pick up the slack if you're not all that confident in the legibility of your own handwriting~! :3

18. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Welcome back Baroque, I hope you have some time for some SoTMs :p

19. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Wow, seriously don't know what happened with the site from when I was last here... Repeated attempts to log in were met with failure. Anyway, I'm back.

20. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Welcome back!