1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I would like to say hello to all the people that I have missed talking to, I have been away for so long, played new mobile games and watched more animal :) it's so good to be back

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Hello everyone, I have returned.

Vigilance likes this.
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome back POKE and C2i! It's great to see you both again. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    East likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome back guys!

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Good to see you both back =) LV misses every member dearly, stick around longer ok. <3

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well aren't you a blast from the past. It'll be interesting to see you around again, I'm sure. Glad to have you.

East likes this.
  7. Switch - On - 97

Nova
    (Chimchar)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13.3
    Hello everyone, I am on and off the site to be honest, I mostly just logged in to update my Fanfiction here, but I hope to stay for a lot longer this time

8. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Hello Switch! I would really really love reading your fan fiction so I hope to see it here a ton. The site has changed a bit so if you need any bit of help, don't hesitate to PM me or ask here :)

9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hey there! Not sure if basically two months is THAT long, but I took a break over the Thanksgiving/Winter Holidays season to hang out with my family/get college stuff done. (Also I needed a break from my forum addiction X_X) Not sure how active I'll be, but I'd like to say I'm back for now! :3

10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    It is always a pleasure to see you around here :) I look forward to chatting with you for sure.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It's you! I'd wondered where you'd skedaddled to. I suppose if you did have an addiction, it was necessary to step back and re-calibrate for a while, yes?
    In any case, I do remember you, Jukain, and you are a welcome and familiar face.

12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Thank ya Eclipse! ^^ Good to be back!

13. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    So here we go... again! Back again and this time I’ll stick around. :]

Oh ah, don’t worry about me reading the rules or knowing where to go; I think I’ve got it covered! But yeah, hi friends, I hope you’re doing well!

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome back, Dragon! Glad to see you return.

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Heya Dragon! It's great to hear you've decided to come back! I'm sure you're going to love all the changes. Do join the Discord Chatroom (Link in site header) and come chat with us too! I can't wait to get to know you more :)

16. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Ayy welcome back, take Vig's suggestion. Great way to catch up with the community. Also if you need any help getting back into the swing of things feel free to ask :]

17. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    are you Dragon from PokéCommunity or a different Dragon?
    anyways hi there

18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    This isn't so much of a farewell or return as it is an explanation. I have been dealing with and caring for sick people over the past two weeks along with working nine and a half plus hour shifts on a walmart remodeling crew. I'm doing good and everything is ok, but I haven't had the amount of times to do stuff as I usually do, I'd say maybe an hour or two less a day. This is temporary and while I have been taking care of myself, I've found a little less time for LV on some days. To make matters worse my dad is going in for a full knee replacement, we don't know when, we just know that it will be soon. I'm not saying that I won't have time for LV or that I will stop doing my giveaways. I'm just saying that I'll need to be more flexible with my time on LV because I never know when I'll be called upon or asked to take care of something. I hope everyone understands that. I will make the time for LV and the committments I have made here, I just might get called to do stuff suddenly, and multiple times. I thank everyone for the compassion, kind words, and encouragement that I have been given and I hope that while my activity will go down slightly, it will be more meaningful.

19. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    :) Hope everything works out! You'll come out of this stronger!

Strytho likes this.
  20. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Thanks man. I'm keeping strong so far, it'll get tough at times. The good thing is that I know I can do it, I've been through far worse sadly enough.