1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    So.......Some of you probably wonder why my signature looks different. Or why my fanfic is being discontinued on LV, in case you were looking at it at this point in time. Well, I got quite the sad reasoning for that. It's because I'm deciding to leave Lake Valor.

Reason being that I no longer have any interests in being as active as I used to be on this site. Rather it was because of things going on in my life or like I said before, I'm just not interested in it. There's also other reasons why I don't want to be on LV but that's something that can come off as an personal opinion, anyway. Just know that in general, I'm leaving LV because of lack of interest. I even left the discord server, in case you didn't noticed...not that it matters but oh well, it's something to point out, nonetheless.

Before I take my leave, I would like to mention something about my fanfic:
    [​IMG]
    I am absolutely grateful with the amount of views I received on my fanfic in LV. It kinda surprises me that my fanfic had that much views on it and it makes me happy, honestly. It warms my heart that this fanfic of mine receiving some recognition. I don't have many people telling their opinions about it but hey, it's better than no one telling me their opinions about it. With that being said, thank you those that has been reading my fanfic. Your support means a lot to me. n_n

Anyway, I'll be donating my pokepoints to @Lillie, @TheIllusionFox, @SnowboundBecca, and @BraviaryScout because it'll be dumb for me to leave this site but kept all of those glorious 215 pokepoints. And also because I'm mostly cool with them and think that they deserved it. c:

Valor was fun while it lasted but it seems like my fun here has come to an end. I wish this site a great farewell and hope for you all to have a wonderful time in your lives. Goodbye, Lake Valor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Even though you're leaving Lake Valor, and you're probably not gonna read this, I still just want to say a few things.

Even though you weren't the most active member, you were still fun to talk to, and even though it saddens me to see a lake valor member leave the site, I kind of understand that you just lost interest on Lake Valor.

You might not know it, but you will be missed. I only hope that you won't forget us.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sonic Ramon likes this.
  3. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Well...last time I said I would leave, it was a lie. This time I'm hoping it stays true.

I'll be honest with you. I'm not a fan of this site or its community. While it was ok at first, over time I've found more and more things that to me are flaws. Staff being too strict for my tastes is one of them. This is actually the reason why I decided to stop uploading my series here; I was planning on leaving wholesale for a while now. And with my friend also leaving, what better time to do that than now?

So yeah, hopefully this goodbye is more permanent than my previous one. If I ever do come back here, I hope that this place changes for the better and is more easygoing.

Tata.

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Gonna miss you, Sonic. Good luck!

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Sonic and Diancie, I wish you the very best in your personal lives. Thank you for checking out Lake Valor.

On a more general note, I think I have to say something regarding the claim above and/or any sentiments regarding that. I do not feel that Lake Valor's staff are strict in enforcing rules. The rules are put in place, above all, to protect you. The majority of rules are no-brainers. I admit, there are some rules that may not seem applicable to you and/or may not seem like a big deal BUT the truth of the matter is, as Administrators who make the rules we've seen how ill-intentioned people can abuse them. We understand that the majority of you aren't harboring ill intentions towards LV but, we need you to understand that we can't take a chance and jeopardize the safety/security and well being of our entire community.

Lexatom likes this.
  6. Porygon-Z

Porygon-Z Bug Catcher

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.0
    Uh hi. I haven't been here in like 4 years. Didn't really stay too long back then either only about a month but I'm back. Call me either Pory or Yazzy. I came back as all my friends grew out of Pokémon do I would like to make new friends. I play competitively a lot so please let me know if you want to play.

Achromatic likes this.
  7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey welcome back old timer, I was around back then too, so I'm old too. We got a few batters around, be sure to check out the festival plaza to look for some people to face off against!

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Porygon-Z
    Welcome back to LV! I'm not a competitive player myself, but I do know that there is still a good amount of them here <3

9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Ahhhh an older member! Welcome back! As you can tell, there has been a ton of changes and we hope you like them! I love comp as well (even though I'm not good) I hope I see you around our Comp section posting :D

10. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Well Ive been fairly bored and there was an email in my folder regarding this site and I clicked on it, so I guess I'll look around see whats new and assess from there.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, yeah, I remember your name - you stopped by every so often. Good to see you stop by again, or at least remember that we exist. I hope you enjoy your time spent here - or find it fulfilling - for what it's worth.

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    well,welcome back! Hope you stay here and have fun

13. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Surprised anybody remembers me to be honest, well maybe Vigilance but from what I gather he's busy of late.

14. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    So I saw "Dwlr" in Farewells and Returns and part of me did a somersault inside! I'm so glad you're deciding to check us out again. I still remember the first signature you entered in our very first SoTM. You'll be pleased to know, signature making wise, I've come along way! A lot of that progress inspired by the first piece you left! We should have SoTM up sometime later tonight so I do hope you stick around and submit an entry. Besides that, I hope we can get to chatting soon and catch up! It's a pleasure to see you around here :D

15. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey guys I'm back and boy do I have stories to tell. Remodel has ended so that has added some time back to my life. Things are getting stable again for me and my power and Internet are fixed. You see due to storms and the annual person driving into a transformer, my power has been out 3 or so times. The guy is okay, his car is not, and yes this does actually happen just about once a year or so. As for the internet, serena, my sister's cat, decided to chew through the power cord to the modem. Internet was out for a week before we figured out the problem. So hopefully I'll be back for a little bit. As for the monthly giveaway, I've got something cooking. Stay tuned until Friday ;)

16. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Hey everyone ^^

Not sure if anyone remembers me or not but I'm back! Last time I returned I had just got married.... Now we are on our way to our first baby <3

Achromatic likes this.
  17. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    You seem to come back with good news XD but yes I remember seeing that status update! Congrats on the new joy :D

18. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Glad to see an old member returning. Also, congrats on the baby. Do you know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl?

19. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Thanks for the welcome back! Baby is due October 2nd and we aren't going to fond out what it is xP let it be a big surprise for everyone... Us included lol

Achromatic and Vigilance like this.
  20. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome back and congrats @ninJAS !