1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    While I am familiar with Band Camp, my marching band's Band Camp was never two weeks long. It was one week long for me, and in my first few years of Marching Band, right after we had a Parade that was a mile long. Have fun at Band Camp and give us some stories that start out with "This one time at Band Camp..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Break a leg! Not literally

4. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Hey... Uhh... I've been feeling a little stressed to be on here, and there are a lot of things going on right now... So... I'm going to take a break. I might be on a little, but probably not. :/:

@OzoneFruit
    Go ahead and take me off team Azure. Sorry, I know I was one of the more active members, and were lacking in those, but I kinda need a break from Lake Valor right now.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    @Arctiquaza
    Ah, I hope life will get better D: You have all my support!
    Also don't worry, you don't need to be taken off the team! besides if you were active then you deserve to stay in the team even if you're away :)

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I can't take you off the team, but even if I could, I wouldn't! You'll always have a spot here on the crew! Best wishes, and hope you feel better soon! o7

Gwoomy likes this.
  7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Really sorry to hear that @Arctiquaza ='( Hopefully things improve and you'll be able to come back feeling good again. :) Staff think it's better if you stay on your team so you can receive rewards which you've clearly worked hard towards, and if you ever want to participate again before the end of the event it'll be available to you. No biggie though--if you can't participate, it is fine and people understand. <3 Do your best, you'll be fine!

Gwoomy and Ryan like this.
  8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I have officially returned and the torture of Band Camp is over, done, zilch, nada, and everything else that goes with it. (Not the best grammar but you get the point, right?)

Sheep and OzoneFruit like this.
  9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Yaaaaay, welcome back Laser! Glad you could return for the home stretch of the Scramble :D

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Originally I wasn't going to write one of these, didn't see the point tbh but I don't think i could forgive myself for not doing it.

I'll make it simple, I'm saying farewell to LV and this chapter of my life. The past two years have taught me so much and as a person I felt I've grown from it. I've met all sorts of wonderful people, some I did not get along with and others I can say will continue to be my family and friends for years to come. I've been exposed to wider world through this site and if I didn't spend these two years here I fear what I would have become, perhaps some tool who just followed the trend, or maybe not so different than I am now.

Whether or not this is a temporary goodbye or not, I cannot say. But life has forced me to look forward and push myself into areas that, perhaps I'm not so comfortable in, and as long as I have the safety net that is this community I don't think I could do it with the effort I need to. Sounds pretty dramatic, yeah? Good, that's what I was going for ;)

For real though, I will always cherish the memories I had here and the amazing individuals that helped make those memories. This site has changed my life in so many ways, least of which introducing me to my greatest friends and even the girl I fell in love with and somehow managed to trick into dating me ^_^ It's been an amazing two years, but nothing lasts forever eh?

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Even though I didn't get the chance to get to know you better, it still makes me sad to see you leave. I wish you luck in life and if you come back, I hope that you find that this community has become a better place and welcomes you back with open arms.

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Geet ;o; I'll miss you!

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    @Getus, I'm honestly extremely proud to read that and am wishing you the absolute best. You only get one life and it's important to live it to the fullest while you have the ability to. Kudos to you for making such an important decision, and I hope we'll hear from you at some point, even if it's just for a bit! Good luck. ♡

14. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Welp, since schools starting soon for me, I’m not gonna be nearly as active in the site. It sucks but I’ll try to be on here when I can.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    yeah, mine starts next week, and I hope that I'll be as active as I can too. It's gonna suck not being here with you guys as often :(

16. Robertz

Robertz School Kid

Zekrom Egg
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey y'all I'm returning :)

17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I guess I'm back! Not much else to say about that really. xD

Achromatic and Laserdragon14 like this.
  18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I chuckled at your pfp! Welcome back! I'd love to get to know you more and see you around so don't be shy :D
    Hello!! Welcome back! Let me know if I can help you in any way!

19. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Hello Valorians, I am back after two years! As a quick intro, my name is Wizard. I also go by Wizzy, Potato, WizzyPotato, or any variation thereof. I was a moderator here back in 2016 and I loved it here, but had to leave for a couple years to be a missionary.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Welcome back then :D
    Can't wait to get to know you either!

Wizard likes this.