1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Welcome back! It's always nice to see old faces make an appearance again :D. We currently have sign-ups for Summer Scramble going on right now, which is our big summer event! If you're going to be around in July, we'd love to have you!

I hope you can be active too! This place is still wonderful :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I hope so too! Welcome back <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome back! I'm so glad you found us! Yeah LV has changed a lot so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! I hope you have fun with us and enjoy your stay!

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm going on a church trip again this year, starting this upcoming Monday and I'm not allowed to bring any electronics except for my phone which can't access Discord or LV. I might be on that morning, but I'm not coming back until either the following Friday night or Saturday morning.
    So try not to break anything while I'm gone. :3

Rezna, Gwoomy and Vigilance like this.
  5. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    take care and have a ton of fun!

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Tell us how it was when you come back! <3

7. Sierra

Sierra no, thank you.

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.8
    So an email yesterday told me to return to this place. So here I am. I need a new forum to call it home anyway.

Even the last time I was here there was a lot of stuff going on (y'all were transitioning to a new site???), and there's still more stuff to go through. So hello! Obviously nobody recognizes me, but if you do..., I probably don't know you. xD

I go by Megan, I don't know how name changes work here. I don't have time to make a thread, but I'll be lurking to see what's happening. Bye!

Rezna, Wizard and Gwoomy like this.
  8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Heyo! Glad you decided to check us out again!
    There is a lot of stuff going on! Like with the Catcher :3c If you're puzzled about anything, you can always ask!
    Also, name changes work either by buying and using a "name change" item in the shop, or by asking in this thread (but there are a few conditions).

9. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Hey Megan, welcome back! It's nice to have new people around! I hope to see you around :)

Rezna likes this.
  10. Airsetla

Airsetla Swimmer

Twilight Gap
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽124.9
    Hello everyone! I can't remember the last time I posted here, but now that college has settled down and I'm currently on break, here I am again (changed majors in my time away as well and I couldn't be happier). Chances are that none of you recognize me, but regardless, I hope to see you all around the site.

I see that a lot has changed, but I quite like the new look of things. So, good job on that front!

Vigilance likes this.
  11. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    me me me! I recognize you bud! Glad you're back with and glad you like the new layout. We currently have summer scramble running which his our version of the r/Pokémon war if that interests you. Congrats on the major change man, I am currently in somewhat of a boat with my majors and struggling to nail down what I want to do lol

12. Airsetla

Airsetla Swimmer

Twilight Gap
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽124.9
    Awesome! As for the summer scramble, that sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out since I always enjoyed the r/Pokémon ones.

Oh, yeah. I changed majors a solid three times in my first year. Really glad that I'm on the right track now since it was always kind of bothersome to change majors and then realize most of what you're currently taking is all for nothing.

Vigilance likes this.
  13. pikachu464

pikachu464 Friendship is Magic

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    Sorry I haven't been active in awhile. I've been in a slump lately and just a few weeks ago I sprained both my knees. So, I may not be a very active member for awhile.

14. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Nice to have you back! I don't believe we have met before, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! I too recently changed majors (and that was a great decision, let me tell you). Hope to see you around!

Nice to see you pop in! Life happens and should definitely be a priority over LV. It seems like you've had a rough go, unfortunately :\. Let met know if you need anybody to talk to, there are many on here (myself included) that are willing to help out. Hope everything works out :D

Rezna and Airsetla like this.
  15. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just got back from mine Monday. (took a six hour power nap, i needed it) I also received my macbook yesterday so I'll be active again! It was pretty great and two of my friends accepted Christ on the last night/morning (they held a concert till 12 : 30am) and it was pretty emotional. I'm happy for them and I hope your group experiences Christ in ways they've never before. Safe travels OTWB!

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Hello there! Your name seems to ring a bell in my mind :o
    Glad that like the new stuff! I hope you can have fun here now that you're on break <3

No need to worry! IRL always comes first :D
    Really wish you to recover quickly <3 If you need anything, talk to us ;)

Airsetla likes this.
  17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I have returned and I had a great time (Staying up till 2 in the morning each night...just an average day there). But I missed all of you guys and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things (After I get some sleep, of course) :3

Gwoomy and Grimwave like this.
  18. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Welcome back, @Laserdragon14
    I am also making return as well after some thought, per your suggestion.
    It has been, hm, a year?
    My job and other personal things have kept me busy but I thought it might be worthwhile to resume my activity here.

Gwoomy and Laserdragon14 like this.
  19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Yay! I'm glad that you decided to actually come back! :3

Grimwave likes this.
  20. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Considering how fun last year's SS was, I decided it would be worth it to not miss out this year's