1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽512.9
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Its great to have you back! I Hope to talk to you more soon! :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Lord Helix
    (Helix Fossil)
    Level 92
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,840.3
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    hello there.
    i. huh. do not like the fact that i'm writing this. but.
    okay so if i'm being completely honest, i've been drifting away from LV and i don't know why. i'm,, not even sure how (or if) i should fight it. because i will forever see LV as a great period of my life, and i really wish i could be more active — but it's either failing or i'm not trying hard enough.
    this is not a permanent farewell kind of message-- or at least i think i'm hoping it isn't. but i've clearly fallen quite a bit out of this community; partially because of irl, yes, but also because of another forum that i'm apparently becoming more and more active in. that's why i don't know if i should fight this. is it a "natural, this is just how life is" kinda thing or a "my entire fault" kinda thing? am i "betraying" LV? wish i fuckin knew.
    i'm probably just starting to ramble here. but if a day comes when i just stop checking in at all — and believe me, i dread that day so much — i want y'all to know that you're absolutely fucking great, keep being you because you rock, [insert other cheesy lines here.]
    for real though. LV has been, is, and will continue to be an amazing community that i am sure to remember fondly whether i end up actually leaving or not. love y'all. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Duo, Wizard, Link_The_Fox and 3 others like this.
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽512.9
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    You will be missed Gwoomy! You've always been a super kind and welcoming member! You'll always have a place here, so feel free to pop in whenever you personally feel comfortable to.

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE

Red Lobster
    (Clauncher)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽472.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    So sorry to hear this is happening to you. If this is a true farewell then let me just say you’ve been so wonderful in this community and I wouldn’t have had the same experience on LV without you.

Gwoomy likes this.
  5. Link_The_Fox

Yveltal
    (Yveltal)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    Oh Javla. .. Sorry to see you go for some time. I've only seen you for about a monthish but it still hurts to see you go. Farewell o7 Hope you can find out what you pick if you do please tell us if you want. Farewell o7 <3

Gwoomy likes this.
  6. Duo

Duo The Cruelest

egg
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    This sucks to hear, and although I don't feel like I should try and sway your opinion one way or another, I wish the best for you no matter what direction life takes you.

Gwoomy likes this.