1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Hey! I've already been called out in the statuses so I might as well post here lol

I'm Moss/Owly, I was active on LV for a few years back in 2017-18 ish. I've been getting into Pokémon again and it made me start thinking about this website, so here I am! I can't guarantee whether I'm here to stay or just checking in, but I figured it's worth it to pop on and say hi. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome back! Sorry for spookin ya with the message ; ) , don't worry about being active, it's a bit more rough than people think.

Sadly, most the members from 2017, have either left or have been banned. Tho, there's still remnant of them around for you to read.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    No worries! I was planning on announcing my presence at some point anyway.

That's alright, though it is too bad, there were a few people I was looking forward to seeing around.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Heyo! Glad to see you back, even if it's for a little bit.

Owly likes this.
  5. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    This is probably apparent based on my lack of activity here, but I'd like to state outright that I am leaving Lake Valor and will likely never come back. I usually am vague or give a very general reason for my departures like everyone else, but for myself, I'd like to be more specific in my reasoning. Perhaps this isn't the place to air out my dirty laundry. If anyone has an issue with that, that's for the admins to decide. Truthfully I don't care. In not being too petty, I won't give out names of anyone I refer to; they probably know.

I want to thank everyone for the good memories I choose to savor from this place for those who don't care to read. The original staff should feel proud of what they've built, and no harm to anyone is their doing. Thank you again for everything.

I like to consider myself a veteran of this site, even though I was only active on my original account for about a year when I first joined. For those of you here on LV in the lovely year of 2013 (or 2014, maybe?) I was RainbowDashie. I wasn't exactly a good or very stable person then, and I'm embarrassed about how I acted at the time. However, I still have many good memories of talking in the live chatbox on the home page.
    I returned fall of 2016, in part because I held on to those great memories and missed the people I bonded with here, but primarily out of loneliness and a lack of friends after moving to a new state. So many of the people I knew from back then were gone, but I made new friends and rediscovered my love for gaming. At the same time, however, I also met people who hurt me in ways I won't describe here. Nevertheless, I will say that it's changed my life, and it's taken a severe toll on my mind. It's robbed me of my sleep, my passions, and my ability to feel safe.

After several months of being away following separating myself from this individual, I tried to return and salvage my love for this community. In each attempt, though, school and my personal life would pull me away. And beyond that, I can't separate my good memories from my pain. So, for myself, I'm pulling away from this site. Again, this is not to call anyone out or to cause drama. This is for me and to find closure. I hope the rest of you find goodness ahead of you.

Jeydis likes this.
  6. AgunomuAnn

Come here, Lugia!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.6
    I know we have never talked to you, but I am sorry you had difficult times here and I wish you the best in your life.

7. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So sad to see you go, but it's understandable. And while this may seem obvious and you very well may have already done it, I want to urge you to report these people to the staff. Something like this is just not tolerable and if someone is doing that then the higher-ups should know so that they can keep this site a safe place.

This probably sounds like nagging sorry.

8. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am sorry to hear you go, especially under unhappy circumstances. Feel free to come chat privately if you want someone to talk too, always here for you even off site. Good travels Darcy, take care of yourself.

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    You probably won't read this considering I'm really late. But I wish you goodness in life too @Darcy.

10. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    All right. I think my absence from here has been longer than any other time. Not even an announcement either from me so... I'm sorry. From running my draft league, to losing and finding jobs, it's been kind of bumpy.

If nothing else, I wanted to come back and check whats going on, both here and on the discord. Can't guarantee I'll be able to stick around for a while but I doubt I'll ever permanently leave. Not that many of y'all remember me lmao

11. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    @TripleAAABattery Hard to forget all that fluff in your avi and signature areas :D
    Glad to have you back!

12. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Hey guys! I'm back.

Sorry for disappearing suddenly. I was feeling overwhelmed with a bunch of stuff from my personal life that I had to take a step back from a bunch of stuff. Its a bit better now so I thought I'd come back.

I feel really bad for leaving, especially with me being a part of several rps here. I'm really sorry about that, I should have let you guys know before I disappeared and have at least some kind of warning.

Anyways I'm back. I guess you'll be seeing me lurking around again now.

Wizard and SAF like this.
  13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    NyxieRina likes this.
  14. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yeah Nyx, don't worry bout it. Last time I spoke to you , you had a big ass earthquake. so don't worry bout it.

SAF likes this.
  15. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Once again, I must apologize for just simply ghosting on this website once more after desperately trying to keep on here. I mostly blame my commitments to another website I am active on, for which I am currently serving as an administrator, and just overall feeding into a self-destructive cycle of procrastination.

However, I would like to give keeping up some level of activity on LV another chance, and I hope none of the more long-standing members get too annoyed about this wishy-washy commitment to this community.

Suffice to say, I'm happy to be back, and hopefully I won't just disappear again this time. Fingers crossed, eh?

Jeydis likes this.
  16. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome back to all who just came back. :) You'll surely have a good time here.

17. Jeydis

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    [​IMG]
    So happy you are back!

18. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I've returned from the grave, only to say a goodbye, for real this time. The last 4-5 years I've been active here have been magical and I wouldn't trade it for anything else, however my time has come to an end here. Looking back at all the things I've said and done here was a trip down memory lane, for better or for worse (cause good god I've said some EXTREMELY cringe shit). I enjoyed every bit of time I had here and you guys probably kept me sane throughout high school. For the few that remember me, don't forget me, maybe even reach out if you want to, I'll talk to ya promise. See ya on the flipside guys, Infernape out.

Neb, Jeydis and Kecleon like this.
  19. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Hi. I'm a former mod who left in 2020 and have had a rather rough year and a halfish, keeping me away.
    I don't know if anyone would recognize me, I forgot what other usernames I used here.

20. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    As someone who's been here on and off, you're one of the more recognizable people ive seen. Good to see you again .u.