1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fashion

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wizard, May 10, 2019.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,677.4
    Daaaaahhhhhlinnnnnssss u look gawjuss (i'm so so sorry for this)

Fashion comes in a variety of ways. But generally speaking, we have different ways that we dress and present ourselves. Some people take a long time to do this, others are more straightforward.

What is your sense of fashion? Do you take a lot of time shopping for clothes? Do you do anything fancy with your hair(s)? What colors do you like using?

I'm the kind of person who loves getting nice looking clothes from stores such as Ross, so finding the right thing can often be difficult. Most of what I wear are button up shirts, three button, an occasional graphic T-shirt, and a lot of sweaters. I normally wear jeans, but I'll wear joggers on occasion as well. My hair is a little longer than a lot of guys, but I try to keep it off my forehead. If I don't wash it every day, it gets crazy REALLY FAST (my bedhead is horrible).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Mine is usually floral top and pants. I get bloated very easily so my clothes have to be loose or I die.

3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I don't like visual clutter, and my cloths as a result are just solid colors. I wear a blue, red and black t-shirts every day simple because they are simple and don't have much going on. Since I like simplicity in my cloths, I don't spend a lot of time getting ready. For my hair, I have a natural wave that I just go with. However, my hair is as stubborn as I am, so when its not right its extremely hard to get it to fit into place. Considering I take a lot of my perfectionist qualities out on my hair, I have spent way too long getting my hair to stay the way I want it. Since it naturally forms the way I want it, these kind of events are few and far between and it only takes a single brush to be ready.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,388.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I wear mostly loose/comfortable and modest clothing. I’m not one who likes wearing short shorts, ripped jeans, or crop tops. (Yet this is mostly what I see in clothing sections for people my age. Fun.) As for hair, my go-to is a simple ponytail, to keep hair out of my face and mouth. Also, I can’t do much else with my hair, I can barely braid it halfway before my arms get tired.

5. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm actually trying to put more of the Fairy type Gym Leader, Valerie, in my wardrobe. Darker colors and fancier looking clothes, without spending too much money on them. An up-scale Good Will usually helps. Perhaps not quite the size of pumps/heels she wears, but that is my general idea. Though with what I have to wear at work, it doesn't look like I'd want to dress that way, at all.

6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,320.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I have such a strange fashion. I wear a t-shirt, sometimes graphic, soemtimes plain, and then over taht, an unbuttoned hawaiian shirt of a similar color. Then just some loose/relaxed fit jeans or other boring pants. it's eccentric, but I like it.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,624.7
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I mainly wear fitted t-shirts and button ups, while usually wearing jeans. Tennis shoes are my main footwear since it’s so hard to find anything else that fits around my small ankles and flat feet.

I keep my hair short due to my atrocious bed head. Usually I’ll comb it down on the sides and part it to the left on top.

#7 May 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020