1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fav Gen?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by IvarZeNorwegian, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    What is Your favorite generation?
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Gen 1. I love that generation so much.

3. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I mean, I did like gen 1 for what it was, the start of the series, BUT IMO, it was the most unoriginal gen. Just my oppinion tho.

4. Breloominati

Breloominati Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    My favorite generation is gen 3. Its been getting a lot of hate from all the ORAS hype lately.

5. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    True, it really has, I really don`t understand why. Probably because Mega Flygon isn`t confirmed.

Personaly I love generation four. Just, it had so much focus on dragon types. And I love dragon types. Also the story was great IMO, and the villian was okay.

MOD EDIT: Please don't make a continuation of your previous post in an entirely new post. You can edit your posts with the "edit" button at the bottom right of your comment. I went ahead and merged your two comments.

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Gen four, because nostalgia I guess, it was my first generation of playing the games, but it also had some amazing legendaries.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    IvarZeNorwegian likes this.
  7. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So God-damn true. I think I loved the Legendaries the most. *looks over at my profile pic* :P

8. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    My favorite generation has to be 4. It had a great story, good Pokémon, the starters were cool and had good typings, the legendaries were amazing, and the villains were actually kinda frightening at points. Cyrus will never stop being creepy to me. Gen 4 was the gen I started on and it's certainly my favorite.

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    My favorite generation has to be Gen III. It gave us so many great Pokémon, such as Gardevoir, Milotic, Absol, Sableye etc. I really like the Hoenn region as well :)

10. Duderson

Duderson Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Gen 2 or 4.

Gen 2 because it the first game I played and how you could go Kanto.

Gen 4 because it was a good game.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Generation 4. It brought us Platinum, HGSS and a ton of really cool Pokémon, including my two favorites, Gliscor and Gible. This gen was amazing and I still play through it a ton to this day. It never gets old for me, haha.

12. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Gen III! It has two of my favorite Pokémon, and some of my favorite music in it.

13. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I like Hoenn and then the diamond and pearl one (i forgot the name of the region lol)

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hoennnnn! <3 It introduced my absolute favorite Pokémon and I was obsessed with replaying R/S/E. Then there's Unova and Johto, though Kalos is really beautiful too (especially the music and town/city designs). Glad to see there are other people who love Hoenn as much as myself. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

15. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Even though gen 3 was my starting point, my favorite gen has to be gen 4. Gen 4 because it gave new evos to the old gen Pokémon and some new Pokémon to add with it. They added on with a better battle frontier and the safari zone/great marsh was overall alright. Gen 4 was also the start of my competitive battling.

16. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Most likely the newest Gen I've played. So right now, Gen VI.

17. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I'd have to say that may favorite Gen was the second, mainly because the game had two full regions in it. It blew my mind when I beat the Johto region and took my first few steps into Kanto.

18. Dragon of Vale

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    My favorite gen would be Gen V, because its storyline is the best!

19. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Generation V. Black and White with its dynamic storyline, exclusive utilization of new Pokémon, and epic final battles really made that stand out for me. (Funny thing is, for a little while I hated it because people kept praising it to heck while trashing B2/W2 for the plot, but after I played it it really grew on me again.) And then there's Black 2 and White 2, which has so much to offer to the table and was just an awesome experience in every regard. And let's not forget that they introduced so many cool Pokémon.

20. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,944.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'll have to say gen 2, is the gen that have caught my attention the most. Not for its story though but for the cultural feeling that's really hard for me to explain and the Pokémon, I love so many of the Pokémon from that gen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.