1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fav Gen?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by IvarZeNorwegian, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Gen oooone. Has some of my favorite Pokémon~<3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hoenn. I really loved the soundtrack and the gym puzzles. Sone awesome Pokémon were a part of this amazing generation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Gen II, but only because Kanto was present. If it weren't for that, then easily Gen I.

4. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    My favorite is Generation 4. Diamond and Pearl were fantastic with great Pokémon, music, and regions, and PMD:EoD and EoT exist because of Gen 4! Awesome games. :)

I also like Generation 6 because it has the best Pokémon overall in my opinion.

5. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Generation 5 is my fab. I don't think that HG/SS is that good (idk why, it was my first game). I love how B2/W2 fits into B/W. It kind of reminded me of Colosseum and X D with the way that they lift in tons of Easter Eggs everywhere.

6. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Generation III and Generation IV are both favourites of mine, I couldn't settle on either honestly. Since I began my Pokémon journey with Emerald version, Generation III was what I grew up with during the start, I explored Hoenn from head to toe, did just about anything I could, took a crack at the Battle Frontier and strived towards being able to defeat Steven Stone and collect as many Pokémon as possible.

Then years later I got into Generation IV and set out to explore the wonderful region known as Sinnoh, it was certainly something else, and I found myself enjoying everything from the new Pokémon to the music present in the game. Hell, even the shady Team Galactic as well as certain mysterious things present in the game, to me this Generation was just as good as the one before it for all these reasons. The Distortion World was also a very fun thing to introduce within this Generation, and so was a new Battle Frontier for that matter, it had quite a bit to offer people and I enjoyed that.

7. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I dunno, it's a hard question. Personally, for rule changes etc. I'd go for Gen 6, as it revamped the competitive play, and just added a whole new dimension. However, for the actualy Pokémon, I'd probably go Gen 5 (For those of you who hate gen 5, don't hate me: It's simply my opinion). Gen 5 had a great host of Pokémon, whether it's for stats or design, and I feel it gets more hate than it deserves. Just my opinion though, not solid truth.

8. Amnesha

Amnesha Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I really really like gens 2, 3, and 4. It's really really hard to decide on just one though!
    They have pretty cool Pokémon, and awesome characters...
    It might just be a tie, I think! :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.