1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fave type chocolate?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, May 29, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Milk, Dark, White, there is a variety, which is your favourite?

I like milk, specifically, Hershey's!

BraviaryScout likes this.
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I love all kinds and it kind of depends on the occasion. But I prefer milk or white best.

The Swiss Lindt or Ghirardelli has to be my favorite though, especially with the creme brûlée or orange flavor

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I really don't care what chocolate I have, but sometimes it just depends on what I want that day. Sometimes I'll just want Hershey's, and sometimes I'll prefer the Cookies and Creme ones. I've always had a fondness for Resees too(I'm guessing that's still a chocolate?).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Milk is amazing. n n If it were healthy I'd love to eat it all day. These are especially good, I'm a big fan of the German chocolate we have here in general. Liking dark more lately too, with white chocolate being something I almost never eat. It's okay, but I just never have cravings for it.

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,991.4
    I'm a dark chocolate fan through and through--Ghiradelli is always good, as are Lindt truffles.

If I do have milk chocolate at all, it's usually a Reese's cup or Symphony bar

6. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Milk chocolate is delicious! :D Lindt is super tasty but it's also pretty expensive ;w; I usually have Cadbury most often. I'm starting to worry a bit about how much sugar is in milk chocolate, though, I gotta try limiting my intake but once you start eating it's difficult to stop :sweat: I'm also thinking about trying dark chocolate, since it just seems healthier.

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I do like most kinds of chocolate, but my favorite would have to be milk chocolate. Hershey's are a classic, and Reeses are pretty good too.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    While I like all kinds of chocolate, my favourite type would probably be dark chocolate, followed very closely by white, and finally milk. I got into white chocolate when I was younger, as my folks would have a bad habit of sneaking chocolate, so to avoid this, I started buying chocolate that I knew that nobody else would like - and it worked wonderfully. It also has the bonus effect of my not being able to eat very much white chocolate before I get sick of it and have to stop. It's probably one of the best decisions I've ever made.

As far as brand names go, with the exception of anything made by Mars, I tend to not like them very much whatsoever. They tend to be either too dry, too sweet, or just expensive and hard to find so it isn't worth the trouble.

9. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I only like two kinds of chocolate. Dark chocolate is good when I'm depressed, and milk chocolate is good for every other day.

10. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I love both milk and white chocolate about equally as much. I really only like dark chocolate when there is peanut butter or strawberry or something else mixed with it.

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Milk chocolate is best chocolate, sweet and creamy an perfect

12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I prefer milk chocolate. Not too sweet, not too bitter, just right.

I'm particularly fond of Cadbury chocolate, with flavors such as fruit and nuts, toffee, and Caramilk. They also have cookie dough flavor, which is surprisingly good.

13. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    My favourite is nut chocolate, Milk chocolate, my favourites are crunch, Lindor, ferrerro roche

14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I like white chocolate, cause i like really sweet things. I also like mint chocolate.

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I love Cadbury milk chocolate, though I can't resist almost any kind of dark chocolate. I usually prefer my chocolate plain.

16. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm fond of the good ol' milk chocolate. Sometimes I'll want dark or white, but milk usually outweighs those thoughts.

My favorite chocolate brands are Hershey's and Lindt. They're just so good ;w;

17. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    My mum has tons of dark (like, 90% dark) Lindt chocolate that she isn't eating anymore, so if I eat chocolate that's usually what it is. Other than that I eat milk chocolate, usually Cadbury. I used to like white chocolate but it gives me a sore throat afterwards, and that takes the pleasure of eating it away.

18. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I love dark chocolate, and after that probably comes mint chocolate. But I normally can't eat too much chocolate or else I get a stomach ache...:sweat:

19. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I prefer milk chocolate. The Ritter Sports Alps's Milk one. It is really creamy and melt in your mouth. Not sure how to translate Alpenmelk properly though.

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I tried this amazing Dark Chocolate with Pistachios inside but alas, I forgot the name