1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fave type chocolate?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, May 29, 2017.

1. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Milk (especially with a caramel-filled center) and white chocolate are my two top choices; especially with a nice, cold glass of milk on the side.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well...*heh heh* I'm a chocolate fanatic. My room has chocolate wrappers EVERYWHERE yes I'm a slob
    I reaaaaaaly like white chocolate for some reason. I don't even know why. Dark chocolate is my next preference. Milk is too sweet....SOMEHOW....
    And Oreos, crushed, with whipped cream, and chocolate shavings :)
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I love all chocolate!! Milk is probably my favorite though. Dark chocolate is also really nice.

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Personally, I don't like chocolate, but if I had to specify, I do enjoy having Caramel and White Chocolate.

5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Milk chocolate is my absolute fave, and after realizing that not all dark chocolate has less sugar, I'm trying to look for milk chocolate with less sugar (lol). Do those even exist?