1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite 3ds Pokemon game

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pory-ZPlayz, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    XY as so many new things are introduced and my love for changing ya appearance. I also like Moon and US. I just couldn't get into oras, while I did like the first games of it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    My favorite main game is obvious X and my favorite side game is Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeons.

3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Personally, I enjoyed X&Y the most. They weren't my favorite games ever, but I did spend quite a lot of time with them simply because they felt new and interesting. It introduced some different mechanics and styles like hordes, the amazing PSS, and rollerskates (lol).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Ahh, that's a hard one. I loved ORAS and XY, but I feel like S/M was better. For ORAS, I haven't played that much, and XY had all those annoying rivals that didn't even do anything. *cough cough* Tierno and Trevor *cough*

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ORAS for me. Felt great to relive my favorite Pokémon memories in games that were made so much better. The music was great, and Steven Stone's updated design looked great too. The Kyogre and Groudon rain/drought theme were as chilling as ever and I loved Super Secret Bases. Thank you ORAS for existing. <3 But really...the 3DS Pokémon games were all really good and I love 'em all.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is tough because in retrospect I kinda don't like any of them, haha. Maybe Ultra Moon. It was decent.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Probably ORAS, yeah they're remakes but I like them more than SM/USUM tbh, I like playing through them a lot more because there's not cut-scenes everything.

8. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I say Ultra Sun (probably becuz that is the only pojemon game for the 3ds Ive played but still)

9. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Soul Silver was the first and in my opinion, the best. I find it’s forgive to be more charming and the dreaded fairy type doesn’t exists in it yet

10. 13eevee

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    i never played 3ds games but i like Pokémon sun and moon

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    My favorite 3ds game is obviously Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. I can't believe how unpopular this game is. I didn't really like a lot of the 3ds games. The only other one that I liked was ORAS. However, Super Mystery Dungeon was a throw back to what made the series great, good writing. Did they pull that off? Yeah, at least not as good as it was in explorers of sky, but I thought they made a good story and game. Although I did get annoyed at how stupidly difficult some parts would be, the story and gameplay kept me going and that's something Pokémon has never done for me in a main series game.

12. bakugo

bakugo Camper

(Kyurem Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽588.7
    I'd have to say Pokémon X/Y is one of my favorite 3DS games because it brought the 3D experience to the Pokémon games. It also featured some nice internet features that the DS games didn't have.