1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Artistic medium

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Aiko, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Theres many artistic mediums, such as painting, drawing, graphic design, and many many others. Do you have a personal favorite? Are you in the mood for some things at certain times and some things at other times?

Personally, I have really been enjoying painting as of recent. Its really relaxing for me, and I feel like it might be my best medium for scenery and background works. I also really enjoy sketching and drawing though for drawing people and headshots!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've fallen for the pencil hatching/pastel medium since I've used it myself for some time.
    [​IMG]
    I tend to enjoy doing pencil sketches, but I'm a digital painter most of the time as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Aiko likes this.