1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite battle and legendary themes

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RadEmpoleon, Jan 7, 2019.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What are your favorite battle themes in Pokémon? (Both battle themes and legendary Pokémon themes)

Some of mine are: Vs Cyrus, Vs Cynthia, Vs Ghetsis (BW), Vs Gladion, Vs Guzma, E4 Hoenn (RSE), Unova, and Alola, Vs Giratina, Vs Reshiram/Zekrom, Vs Xerneas/Yveltal, Vs Solgaleo/Lunala (SM), Vs Primal Groudon/Kyogre, and Vs Deoxys. And also Vs Archie/Maxie (ORAS) and Vs Zinnia (whoops I forgot those 2)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Gladion's theme is among my favorites. Generation 7 has its own flaws (*cough* replayability), but the music was spot on. I love the Ultra Necrozma theme as well. Wally's theme in ORAS is simple, but very good; Zinnia's theme also holds its own.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Dialga and Palkia’s theme - A nice, long, climatic song.

All of the Team Skull themes - They’re so full of personality.

Coloress’ theme - Many think this theme is forgettable. However, I disagree!

Unova Elite Four theme - I mostly like this one for nostalgia reasons. Due to being so bad at the game, I had to hear this song over and over.

Cyrus’ theme - The intensity and build up in this song is incredible. If only the USUM version was the original length.

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    My favorite legendary Pokémon theme would have to be Ultra Necrozma. At first I wasn't too into it and I don't know what made me like it, but over time I did. Coloress' theme also was absolutely amazing and is still one of my favorite battle themes. There really hasn't been any music like Coloress' theme in the Pokémon series.

5. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    I'm not really the type to pay much attention to the music but My favorite Legendary Themes are Vs. Giratina and Vs. Guardian Deities (Tapus). Both themes are just so unique to me and I love them just because of that. For Trainer Themes my favorite themes has got to be the Team Skull themes, theyre just so fun to listen too.

6. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Non-Canon Songs Below As Well
    Vs. Lance in the Gen 2 Remakes was perhaps one of my favorite battle musics, as well as Hau's battle theme.
    As well as them, I liked Dialga's Fight to the Finish (only non-canon).
    My favorite legendary themes would have to be from Lugia (for good reasons) and Giratina.

7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Fighting plasma grunts in BW

Rainbow rocket, namely the beginning

Dialga/Palkia in DP

I like the Tapus too