1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Champion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Favorite Champion

1. Mipha

50.0%
  2. Daruk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Urbosa

33.3%
  4. Revali

16.7%
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Which Champion from LoZ BotW was your favorite? I personally liked Mipha the most because she felt the most important to link since she was his childhood friend. Also Mipha's Grace has saved me on multiple occasions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Never played the game (can't afford it bit revali was hestarically dochey

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    For me it it Urbosa. The way she shows her confidence in Link and is a good friend to Zelda really touched me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    You know to be honest, they all felt bland. Mipha won by default. She was the only one that didn't seem like a stereotype (even though if you watch anime she kinda is) and had some worthwhile development. The others on the other hand...The weren't horrible I guess.