1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Character's Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Owly, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    What's your favorite Pokémon belonging to a character in the manga or anime?
    I've only watched Gen 6 and a bit of Advanced, but I'm always anticipating the arrival of May's Skitty, and Serena's Eevee never failed to bring a smile to my face.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Dawn's Piplup and Buneary always was such characters, it made me excited to watch since I knew something wonderful was gonna happen. Either a laugh or cheering, I am sure I cried once her twice as a kid. I just loved their Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    I really loved Gold's Togepi. I don't think many things can beat the attitude it had. I also liked Yellow's Chu Chu, but solely because it doesn't have the heart tail that female pikachus are supposed to have. Everytime she shows up (after gen 4) I look and see that, yup, they still haven't changed her tail. It makes the pichu a lot weirder in hindsight.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Dawn/Ash's Buizel. He was both adorable and a strong fighter. Really admirable.

5. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Having seen so little of the anime I could only suggest Ash's caterpie/butterfree for being so stoic in the face of being disliked by misty and then winning that pink butterfree over and all :'D

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Serena's Sylveon!!

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ash's Totodile. Just... Just look at 'im. He's so hyper and bouncy and I love it~ :3

8. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Call me basic, but I love Ash's Pikachu, especially in the original series and how much of an ass he was XD

9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Ash's Charizard. The backstory was sad and hilarious. Plus, the thing is such a jerk to Ash XD
    #MissingNo