1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite city/town from each region

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RadEmpoleon, Jan 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What's your favorite city/town from each region?
    Kanto- Lavender Town, because of episode 2 of Pokémon Origins (which is my favorite episode of Origins).
    Johto- I honestly don't know any cities in Johto other than Goldenrod City, so I guess it's my favorite. (rip I haven't played a Johto game yet)
    Hoenn- Petalburg City, because I love the music there so much. It's one of my favorite songs from Hoenn, and it's very nostalgic to me.
    Sinnoh- I love all the cities from Sinnoh, I guess my favorite is Jubilife City. The music is nice and calm. And I thought the tweaking glitches were cool as a kid, since I liked glitches for some reason.
    Unova- Opelucid City. I love how there are two completely different versions of the city, one more traditional and the other more modern. (I prefer the white version, especially for the music.)
    Kalos- Anistar City, because of the music in the background. I love the pink gem thing and the layout of the gym as well. (Kiloude City and Dendemille Town are also high up on my list.)
    Alola- while not technically a city, Seafolk Village is my favorite of the cities. I probably visit it the most, since I train my Pokémon on Poni Island and need to heal them. I also love the music, especially the nighttime version, and how the sounds "jump" between earbuds. It sounds even better with the sound of the splashing water... it's so relaxing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Kanto - Vermilion City
    Johto - Ecruteak City
    Hoenn - Fortree City
    Sinnoh - Snowpoint City
    Unova - Driftveil City
    Kalos - Laverre City
    Alola - Malie City

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Kanto - Celadon City (For the free Eevee and the department store)
    Johto - Goldenrod (Pleasant music and full of things to do. It truly feels like a hub.
    Hoenn - Lavaridge Town (It stands out from the other towns due to the hot springs and herb shop.)
    Sinnoh - Jublife City (The night music is just so good)
    Unova - Castielia City (It’s a very accurate recreation of Manhattan. From the architecture to the crowds.)
    Kalos - Lumiose City (As crowded and complex as Lumiose’s layout is, it’s the only town that reminds me of the region’s French inspiration.)
    Alola - Panolia Town (It feels so western. Both with the music and the look.)

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    Kanto- Lavender Town: No city stands out to me in Kanto, so I'll pick this town for all of the fun theories that have come from it.
    Johto- Goldenrod City: The Pokeathlon in Generation IV was a lot of fun, as well as the Voltorb Flip game. Nice big town with lots to do.
    Hoenn- Fortree City: As a kid, discovering Fortree and the tree houses spoke to my young brain and I instantly wanted a treehouse.
    Sinnoh- Sunyshore City: The layout here was always pretty cool to me. I also like Volkner, so that's a big part of it.
    Unova- Castelia City: Favorite city from my favorite generation. I love how it encapsulates the "big city" feel and feels super busy.
    Kalos- Lumiose City: My favorite city in all of Pokémon, this place is sooo large for a Pokémon town and I love the design. All of the cafes and superfluous locations breath a lot of life into this city.
    Alola- Hau-oli City: Nothing too special about this city, but I remember it being pretty cool