1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Favorite Colosseum/XD shiny?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JadeFox, Sep 2, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    This has been brought up by the Discord chat a couple of times so why not

We all love our different shinies, and we've gotten used to them over the years. But Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness had some... different shinies to display. Some of them are completely different, yet some are just barely close to the original shiny Sprite. So this thread is really to show which one of these you like the most, and why.

And also, a video that showcases all of these shinies ;D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'll have to say Venonat, Nidfoking, Seadra, Feraligatr, Suicune and more, too many to list. There's a equal amount that looks horrible as well and makes you wonder why they did it.

I would say Charizard too but that one didn't change at all lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Umbreon and the Aron family

4. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Suicune, because it's black mane looks really nice.

And Gardevoir, because purple looks nice on it.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I like how Cubone/Marowak is pale pink-red, it looks like a Pokémon Red sprite :o
    I kinda like gold Eevee instead of the white Eevee we have.. :u
    Green Azumarill looks better than yellow Azumarill imo
    Sneasel is pretty neat, it uses the color pallet of G/S normal Sneasel (grey-brown body and green feather/ear)
    The black-dark brown they used for Ursaring is pretty cool, I like that over lime green
    Black-white Miltank instead of blue and black..:3
    Blue-green Kecleon is better than just a blue stripe...

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Suicune. The Black mane really gives it something regal that I love.

7. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    I like Venomoth more than the original, just a bit. The pink Haunter is glorious, and the Vaporeon is stunning. Lanturn and Chinchou look their best here because their shiny nature is displayed a lot better with the glowing being a bit different. I love the greyscale Miltank and the legendary beasts look frankly amazing. Breloom and Latias are looking smooth too. Ahh, I just can't choose!

Gligar looks hilarious and Smeargle looks a lot more ominous with the ink colour. I also like Banette, but that's bias and a frankly terrifying character model speaking.

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    A handful of them look like they would make way better shinies than the official ones, such as Gengar's much darker shading. I also really like Flareon's pink instead of brown fur, Scizor's gold color instead of green, Suicune's black mane, the entire Treecko line, and Armaldo.

Most of the other ones look like they were given more desaturated colors, as they're not as appealing.