1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite dog breed?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShinyDewott, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Poodle or anything that's part poodle. They don't set off my allergies like other dogs do and poodles are really smart.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I've always liked Labradors, German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, and Huskies cause they are all cute to me, but sadly I don't own a dog...yet...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    The Alaskan Malamute is a beautiful breed, definitely a favorite for me.

4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I've grown up with Labradors, and they're honestly such lovely dogs. They make great family pets and they're very friendly :3

5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I want a Puli so badly.

Other close contenders are Shetland Sheepdogs and Border Collies.

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Stop arguing over which dog is best! All dogs are best dog. We should put this effort into the dog v.s. cat argument instead.

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I love toy phantom poodles! Not with the poodle cut though, I don't like those, but the regular one are so cute, small and fluffy! Their so small, that they can sleep in the palm of your hand when their babies! I also like huskies, but Toy's are my favorite.

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Choosing one favorite breed is impossible for me, so here are a few I’m very fond of.

Havanese - They are intelligent, eccentric, kind and soft. I’ve owned one for 9 years and he’s like a son to me. Fun fact: they are the only dog breed native to Cuba!

Pug - Their so-ugly-it’s-cute faces are irresistible. I definitely want to own one when I have my own apartment.

Pomeranian - They are the softest dogs I’ve ever petted. Missile the Pomeranian from Ghost Trick is also the best character in that game.

Border Collie - Never underestimate a Border Collie’s intelligence. My grandpa used to own several when he still raised sheep and I loved playing with all of them. Once he gave most of them away, he kept one as a companion dog. This dog lived until he was 17 and recognized me every time I visited. You were the best Chip.

#28 Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  9. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Pugs, corgis, and huskies. They’re the cutest dog breeds in my eyes. Also huskies have beautiful blue-gray eyes.

10. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've always loved huskies, and I would love to have one someday, but I'm not quite at the place where I can have one, because huskies have a lot of energy and are super playful, even when they're adults, and may not recognize their own strength. You have to play with them or else they'll act up. I still love them though, especially this one husky that I used to know when I worked at a dog breeding place for a few weeks. The largest husky there, Bear, was absolutely beautiful, and he was so fiercely possessive of me. He would start growling at the other dogs if I gave them attention instead of him (he was the alpha dog of the bunch). I really loved that dog.

11. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I love all dogs but I have a weakness for Great Danes and English Bulldogs, I really wish the later were healthier though.

12. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Well I grew up with Golden Retrievers so I will probably always love them the most... but I plan to probably not own goldens in the future because they are really pricy and so many other dogs are so great! I just want a big mutt to be my friend :)

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'm in love with Labrador retriever dogs.

14. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Any medium sized one is good, I'm not fussy. Friend had a geriatric golden retriever I loved.