1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Eeveelution? Opinion Thread for ALL Eeveelution Talk!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixel, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

1. Vaporeon

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Umbreon

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Flareon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Glaceon

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Espeon

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Leafeon

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Sylveon

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Jolteon

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey LV, just wanted to make a quick poll because why not?

What's your favourite Eeveelution? There's 8 to choose from, and they're all so different!

Personally, my favourite is Espeon. I love its sleek, mystic design, and its colour palette in both regular and Shiny colouration. I also like its usability in battle, and have been using one on my VGC17 team with much success! (Psychic Terrain-boosted Shattered Psyche is AMAZING)

Comment below your choice and why, and we'll see which Eeveelution is LV's favourite!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I love Umbreon, because I love both the shiny and normal versions of it, and the fact that it has some good SpDef. I'm thinking about using an Umbreon in my Dark Monotype team (because I lack SpDef badly), and can always learn Toxic, which is always great competitively XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Man, I love all the Eeveelutions... but if I had to pick only one, I'd go with Leafeon. I love their design, and they're surprisingly fun to use in the main storylines. Plus, it's something I'd like to have as a pet. :D

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Vaporeon was one of my first Pokémon cards, so I'm kinda biased. Besides, a fish-fox-thingy is awesome and adorable. I'd have to say Leafeon is my second favorite, for the same reasons. I dunno. I like them all, really.

5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    It's hard for me to choose between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Espeon but I think Jolteon wins by a tiny percent.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Leafeon for sure. Umbreon was for the longest time my favorite, but when Leafeon was released I somehow immediatly switched over to the Grass-type Eeveelution. They are so useful and I love the design.

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Definitely Sylveon. I knew I wanted one once they were announced. Shiny design is also really cool

8. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    SHINY SYLVEON IS MY LIFE
    which is not really a surprise to anyone here but I have to make sure it's well represented :D

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    This is a tough one... I love Espeon, Leafeon, and Sylveon about the same! Out of the three, I would have to say that I prefer Espeon a tiny bit more as I've had one in every game I've had the chance to get one in and therefore more attached to it.

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have rotated around, it went from Glaceon to Leafeon, to Glaceon, to Umbreon, to Espeon, and now to Sylveon. I rather enjoy the design of Sylveon and it seems so sweet

11. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Personal favorite is Espeon because she's the original mystic purple/pink looking one. Sylveon makes me think I'm (no offence to rich kids) looking at a prissy persons snooty dog. Although cute Sylveon was just sort of a where did we have room to make stuff up?

Kimochiru likes this.
  12. Palamon

Palamon Silence is Purple

Guren
    (Azelf)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽59.6
    Jolteon has suddenly become more noticeable lately, so most certainly Jolteon! It's so electrifying... I also like Sylveon and Vaporeon in the longrun of things.

13. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hard for me to decide, but Vaporeon and Sylveon are both so adorable! Many of the others are really cute also.

14. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Glaceon. Not only is my favorite type ice, but I love Glaceon's design. Also when I wrote my fanfiction with a Glaceon lead, I kinda fell in love with Glaceon mid writing. You'd think I'd have fallen for Glaceon before I wrote the fanfiction too. Funny how writing about someone makes you grow fonder of them...IDEA!

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    It came down to either jolteon or glaceon, but I had to go with the former. I've beaten both X and Sun with my cute little electric dog... Cat.... Thing......

16. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Sylveon shall be victorius

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Sylveon is my favourite <3

18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    This was way too hard. How dare you :D I like espeon a lot, but I'd have to say leafeon is my favourite.

19. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well, gotta say Umbreon. Umbreon has always been my favorite Dark-Type in Gen 2, mostly because it SAVED MY LIFE on a Silver emulator I was playing...DAMN YOU SABRINA, knocked out mt KINGDRA for crying out loud...

Sylveon is second, mostly because it's just a adorable fluffy ball of DRAGON-CRUSHING DOOM YEAH TAKE THAT LANCE
    #MissingNo

20. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Jolteon wins. Followed closely by Umbreon and Leafeon. I usually like fire types, but Flareon just seemed a bit underwhelming.