1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Eeveelution? Opinion Thread for ALL Eeveelution Talk!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixel, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

1. Vaporeon

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Umbreon

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Flareon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Glaceon

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Espeon

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Leafeon

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Sylveon

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Jolteon

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I like both Leafeon and Vaporeon, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Vaporeon. It rocks and I love Water type Pokémon the most anyway :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kimochiru

PokéPoints:
    ₽82.7
    Personally, I prefer Espeon for its very psychic-esque design, competitive use, and the fact that I almost always had one with me in my games.

From what it looks like, Sylveon is the favourite in LV. To be honest, I'm not very much of a fan of it, since it looks a bit too decked with ribbons cx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    I prefer Umbreon over the others, at least appearance wise. It's so simple and beautiful at the same time, while also something that you can play around with.

4. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I love Flareon! It's just so FLUFFY! Although, it is closely followed by Umbreon and Vaporeon.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love Flareon! Flareon adds such a wonderful flare to my ... Pokémon collection? Anyway, I have no particular reason why Flareon is my favourite other than it's a fire type. I believe it's just a love-at-first-sight sort of thing.

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Umbreon, it feels powerful

7. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    I'm sure we all love the Eeveelutions to some degree. Maybe you like the cool Ice-type Glaceon. Perhaps you prefer the hot Fire-type Flareon. Maybe you're a fan of Dark-types like Umbreon. Or, like me, you can't choose because they're all so adorable! :3 Let's see, shall we?~

8. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    To be honest, i like them all.

Luna the Espeon likes this.
  9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Umbreon looks the dankest

10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I love them all but the first Eevee I had evolved into Umbreon! :)

11. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    How can I choose?! They're all so cute~

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I've got a biased dog or should I say Eeveelution? in this fight. I recently evolved a shiny Eevee I had sitting in my ORAS game into a Sylveon. So, that's what I chose. What can I say? Slyveon is badass and adorable.
    #MissingNo

13. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The first time I evolved an Eevee, it evolved to Umbreon, so it has a special place in my heart. But I don't think it's my favorite...

It used to be Glaceon. It is such a beautiful Pokémon (and an Ice type). Now, it's actually Sylveon. It's just so cute, and it looks so cool as a Shiny as well! And it's a Fairy type, which is rather useful. Too bad it's speed is kinda low... but the cuteness makes up for it.

Otherwise, I just really like all the Eeveelutions. The designs for them are at least really good.

14. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    While I do like each and every one of them for their own different reasons, I'm a sucker for Grass-types so my favorite has to be Leafeon. Glaceon is definitely a close second though.

15. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm always torn between Glaceon and Leafeon, but I finally went with the graceful ice type. Ice doesn't get enough love in my opinion

16. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    I like the way you think

17. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I think they're all amazing Pokémon! My favourite used to be Flareon, but now it's definitely Sylveon, but Glaceon is a close 2nd or 3rd I think.
    I really love Atsuko Nishida's designs and art style, there's just something about it that pulls me in. :love:

I agree so much, even Game Freak doesn't give the Ice type much love, ice type needs more heart warming love, not too much though, we wouldn't want all of them to melt. ;)

18. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Sylveon,It's Design Fit It's Type!

19. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm a Leafeon lover! It's design is really cute and I just like the grass type in general.

20. Ultra5

Ultra5 Camper

(Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    I gotta go with Espeon here only because of a past RP character who had the most adorable Espeon named Ryan who always wore his Safety Goggles.