1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Eeveelution? Opinion Thread for ALL Eeveelution Talk!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Pixel, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

1. Vaporeon

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Umbreon

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Flareon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Glaceon

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Espeon

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Leafeon

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Sylveon

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Jolteon

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Glaceon, it's cute but it also has that kind of sassy "don't mess with me" look

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I've never really had a favourite eeveelution up until a year ago when I've become super fond of Ice types and as such Glaceon immediately became my favourite afterwards. I don't care if its body is constantly cold, it looks extremely huggable to me! ♥

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Mine would be umbreon. I have loved it since johto and it has always remained my favorite amongst them. It is one of the few Pokémon besides donphan that challenges charizard to be one of my all time favorites.

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I actually love all of the eeveelutions (especially Sylveon, Leafeon, and Espeon), but I gotta say Gamefreak did them dirty by giving them pretty godawful movesets. Most, if not all of them only learn four STAB moves leveling up, and in most cases those moves are for their poorer attacking stats (for example, Flareon, a physical attacker, learns mostly special moves, while Jolteon, a special attacker, learns mostly physical moves). Even the TMs they learn aren't very good for them. But that doesn't keep me from using them :D

5. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Umbreon the defensive tank.

6. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Jolteon. Not only is it my favourite Eeveelution, but it is also one of my overall fave Pokémon. I love it's design and how it looks more 'realistic' and 'menacing' compared to the other Eeveelutions.
    I'm also a big fan of Glaceon and Espeon.