1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite facility in Festival Plaza?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FrennyDaFren, Feb 26, 2017.

1. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    I really like festival plaza and all of its shops/facilities. But most of all, I like the friendship cafe because it helps me so much when trying to train Pokémon that require happiness to evolve. What is your favorite facility and why?

2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Huh, I might have to try it instead of the run around a lot method I've been using haha

So far, I've not really found any of the shops super useful, I'm not sure if it might turn out to be one of the coloured dye ones later on perhaps. Otherwise I very occasionally visit the lottery thing to get a random item for free XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I have a really nice Rare Kitchen, which I can use to give Pokémon levels for a price. It's been nice for getting Pokémon that need a loot of levels (I'm talking about you Gen 5) to their last couple, just remember that they won't evolve Like they would with a rare candy) and so that last level has to happe outside the plaza

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    So far I think I like the shop you can boost friendship of Pokémon in. I havent messed around what what I can and can't have so, currently that is my favorite :3

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I really like a bunch of them, so it's hard to pick a favourite. I think the ones I like the best (not for practicality but for fun) would be the fortune telling tents. They're not all that useful but I really like getting new phrases to use. My current favourite phrase would have to be, "I've got ashes in my eyelashes!" No idea why that's even a thing but I love it! :D

Other than that, Friendship Cafe has come in handy quite a few times. It can be such a slow process to evolve certain Pokémon without it.

6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Two Star Treasure Hunt. It's an easy way to get bottle caps.

7. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Any of the Treasure Hunt shops. it is great thing just to get those Golden Bottle Caps. Thankfully, any bad items you get can, you can sell.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love the raffle centers, I like to take the chance and it reminds me of the ones from BW, just love it!

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The rare kitchen has been the most useful facility for me, however my favorite have to be the fortune tellers because you can unlock new phrases and they boost your FC earnings with what they say you are lucky in. If you are lucky you can earn up to 32FC per wonder trade if the fortune tellers' fortunes stack.

10. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I really like the fortune telling tent for some reason. I just thought it was an interesting addition to the game and the phrases and the help with whether or not you will be lucky is pretty cool.

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I haven't used Festival Plaza too much, but I found Rare Kitchen (I think that's the one that levels up your Pokémon) extremely useful. Especially when I had a Pokémon on my team that I'd just caught and wanted to level it quickly.

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The dye shops. I like the extra color options it gives me to mess around with.

13. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I love the Raffles, free items is always good, especially when I get bottle caps. Close behind is the Friendship Cafes, hey were really useful before I got tons of EV reducing berries.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The raffles are great, I have three of them.

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I found it really difficult to get into the habit of using the festival plaza? But I did use the raffle's a few times.

16. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I've pretty much used none of the Facilities. But Treasure Hunt I'd say is the best thanks to Bottle Caps!

17. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I have a fondness for Ghost's Den, mostly because whenever some enterprising Trainer asks me to show them a place, Ghost's Den, 9 times out of ten, is acceptable. And then I get more points.
    Also, your Pokémon can go fetch treasure, and that's just so adorable XD
    #MissingNo