1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Gen 1 Glitch

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Dec 21, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    RBY was filled with glitches, some were fun while others were not. However, some of these glitches hold dear in our hearts, so what are some of your favorite glitches in gen 1?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    The Mew glitch, for sure. I mean, how many times can you say you got a "legit" Mew?

Is also the only glitch from Gen I that I know, haha

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Well...that "Glitch" to catch Missigno..I don't know if it is a Glitch. But game freak said that only a true Pokémon Master will catch it :D . I was a Pokémon Master then...

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I really like the glitch where you can catch a Nidoking in or near Viridian Forest.

5. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    the missingno glitch causng several other glitches like the item duplication buried alve the nidoking thing Pokédex going wack Hall of fame images going even wackier it knwning 2 water guns and having 0DEF

so missing no's my favourite

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    If you say Generation I glitches, Missingno should be at least one of the first things to come to your mind. I mean come on, that glitch has become a legend across the world, everyone knows about it! Definitely the most famous glitch, and my personal favorite :)

7. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    Missing No. Its one of the mysteries that held for many years and I like it.
    It can lead to rare candy glitches and item clones. Its so interesting xD

8. Tux Prowess

Tux Prowess Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Being able to beat the game in 0:00. It uses a save corruption trick, good memory, and practice.

9. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    The Mew glitch is definitely my favorite, haha. I remember playing through Yellow several times just so I could catch a ton of Mew and send them over to GSC to use as a Mew-only team. It's definitely my favorite Pokémon glitch in general, and it's a lot of fun!

10. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    For handheld: The Mew Glitch (so many different possibilities)

For emulator: The Super Glitch! The things you can do with the glitch is just... astronomical. It does cause your game to crash a lot though, which is why I play on emulator... and with lots of save states.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.