1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Gen7/Alolain Form

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    What is everyone's favorite gen7 Pokémon/Alolain Form?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I am especially fond of Alolan Marowak and Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash. I really love the concept of these designs, and the uniqueness of Marowak's new typing upon evolving - one that differs greatly from its pre-evolution (From Ground to Fire/Ghost).

Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash look very much like an original Pokémon concept! Though maybe their name could be Iceshrew and Iceslash since there isn't a trace of their ground-type forms! Just kidding!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My favorite Alolan variant Pokémon was alolan vulpix, it is just so pretty and dainty, I want 100s of those little babies. Though Alolan Exeggutor was a funny design it just never pulled the weight of the team. My favorite Alolan Pokémon was Beware, a big stuffed cutie bear, it was just too perfect.

4. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    I love Litten's evolutionary line.

5. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My favorite Alolan form has got to be Vulpix. It's just so adorable and fluffy! And and Ice type. It's cool (no pun intended). :P

My favorite is Stufful. When I first encountered it, I was just shocked. It's cry is cute, it looks cute, and it's deadly. Wow.

6. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Alolan Vulpix is a favourite as well.

7. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    I love nearly ALL of the Generation VII Pokémon, so this is going to be tough...

- Favorite Starter: Popplio (only Starter line that completely pleased me, and I just CAN'T resist the cuteness!
    - Favorite Regular: Tie between Toxapex, Kommo-o and Tortunator. Toxapex just looks awesome! And...I love Dragons...but Drampa has yet to grow on me... (just like with Dartrix and Incineroar).
    - Favorite Tapu: Tapu Koko
    - Favorite UB: Nihilego (UB-01)
    - Favorite Legendary: Lunala
    - Favorite Mythical: Magearna
    - Favorite Alolan Form: Alolan Vulpix
    [​IMG]

8. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I like these categories you made.

-Favorite Starter: Incineroar
    - Favorite Regular: Bewear
    - Favorite Tapu: Tapu Fini
    - Favorite UB: Kartana
    - Favorite Legendary: Necrozma
    - Favorite Mythical: Marshadow
    - Favorite Alolan Form: Muk

MCOury1998 likes this.
  9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'll carry on the category.
    Gira's Favorite Alolan:
    Starter: Decidueye
    Regular: Mimikyu and Type: Null/Silvally
    Tapu: Koko
    UB: Xurkitree (with Guzzlord a close second)
    Legendary: Nebby (Cosmog)
    Mythical: Marshadow
    Alolan Form: Ninetales
    #MissingNo

10. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    - Favorite Starter: Litten line
    - Favorite Regular: Dewpider line
    - Favorite Tapu: Tapu Lele
    - Favorite UB: Kartana (UB-04)
    - Favorite Legendary: Solgaleo
    - Favorite Mythical: Marshadow
    - Favorite Alolan Form: Alolan Grimer line

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Alolan Marowak is the best Pokémon I have ever seen. Its abilites are really impresive. It can also become imune to Electric moves. Far away the best Alola form I have seen.

12. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Imma carry on the trend set earlier in the thread:

• Favorite Starter: Honestly I like them all, but I have to make a choice; Litten-Torracat-Incineroar
    • Favorite Regular: Wimpod-Golisopod. Although I really love a lot of the designs, the Wimpod-Golisopod family has to be my pick. I love how it's a huge contrast between evolutions and I've found that there have been some really cool looking bugs recently, the type has been growing on me.
    • Favorite Tapu: Tapu Fini.
    • Favorite UB: I have to go with Pheromosa. It's insanely fast and deals serious damage to just about anything that it comes across. Too bad it's so fragile though. Practically no defense or specdef.
    • Favorite Legendary: Lunala. Probably because I played through Moon first.
    • Favorite Mythical: Marshadow
    • Favorite Alola Form: I have to say the Sandshrew-Sandslash family. It's a really neat design

13. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Favorite Alola Pokémon is Litten

Alolan Forms I like are Marowak,Sandshrew and Vulpix

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG]

My sweet, sweet angel. I'm sure it's obvious what my favorite Alolan form is... <3 But I also adore Alolan Raichu a whole lot.

As for favorite gen VII Pokémon, guh idk. Steenee, Togedemaru, Tapu Lele, Marshadow, Primarina, Rockruff, and Stufful are all so great!

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Joining in with team Alolan Vulpix as my favourite Alolan form.

My fave gen 7 Pokémon is Mimikyu. I had one on my team and it's ability saved me from so many z-moves being used on us! Also Wimpod. I didn't manage to catch one in time to use it in the story play through but I love love love it's cute design.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Going to join the train, Alolan Vulpix is my favorite Alolan Form. It is so fluffy and the design was really well done.

My favorite gen 7 might be Tsareena. I love grass types and this one hits hard. Also fun that it is a Female only line.

17. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I know I'm probably in the minority, but my favorite Alolan form is Persian! I had actually hated it at first because I couldn't get past the balloon-for-a-head, but it grew on me after a little while (and with some help from fan art). To me, its doofy look is part of the charm.

My favorite [native] Alolan Pokémon are tied for Incineroar, Kommo-o, and Solgaleo. I like Guzzlord the most out of the Ultra Beasts, though.

18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm really liking alolan sandshrew and sandslash because they look cool (no pun intended) and actually make a heck of alotta sense.

19. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    My Favorite alolan form is Ninetails and Vulpix's alolan form. How much my boyfriend freaked out when he saw they announced alolan Ninetails.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite Alolan form has to be the Vulpix line; I had no idea it could become any more majestic! Close behind is Alolan Marowak. The fire/ghost typing makes much more sense than ground, and its design is pretty dang awesome.