1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Gen7/Alolain Form

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 11, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I think it's safe to say that my favorite Alolan variant is Vulpix. It's so cute and adorable, how can anyone resist that?! I also like Alolan Raichu, but Vulpix tops it for me.

I also like Litten and Mimikyu. Litten is basically an emo cat, but it looks so cute when it's happy! Mimikyu is adorable too, and it's backstory makes me wanna love it! :love::love::love:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My favorite Alolan form has to be Alolan Ninetails. It just looks really regal and elegant in my opinion.
    My favorite Gen VII Pokémon has to be Rockruff. It's a cute little puppy, and has two different forms it can evolve into!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Definitely Alolan Ninetails is my favorite, Kiyase!
    But as for other Pokémon, I really like Vikavolt. (Mostly because I worked so freaking hard to get him...)

Kiyase likes this.
  4. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Syaoron the Fox I love the picture in you Sig!

5. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I really like alolan raticate. So freakin' cute man! <3
    As for others. Cutiefly is adorable and so is its evolution :)

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm not sure I really have a favorite, but there's a few I really like one of them being the Salandit line and Kommo-o as well. Is purely design wise for the most part although the salandit lines fire/poison typing is very much to my liking, kommo-o's typing I'm not as big a fan of but still I like it enough to use one.