1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Hoenn Gym Leader?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Apr 25, 2013.

Tags:
?

Favorite Hoenn Gym leader?

1. Roxanne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Brawly

14.3%
  3. Wattson

22.9%
  4. Flannery

14.3%
  5. Norman

8.6%
  6. Winona

14.3%
  7. Tate & Liza

8.6%
  8. Wallade

8.6%
  9. Juan

8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Which of the gym leaders in this generation is your favorite? I could have sworn we had a thread on this, but I guess not! Mine would be Watson. He has a beard, he looks cool, he's a pretty happy guy, he'll give you Thunderbolt at some point too! What a cool man.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I would have to go with Tate & Liza, because even though they were a tough gym to beat in the game, it made me have think more strategically and train my Pokémon more(Blaziken as starter everytime, so yeah, it was difficult.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Flannery, fire-types don't get enough love! D:

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Flannery, she was really tough in emerald cause her used attract much like Witney. She also uses my favorite type.

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Flannery. Has nice tits.

None of the Gym Leaders from Hoenn stood out to me.

6. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Most of the leaders didn't stand out to me either for some reason, but I did like Wattson. He's just so jolly and energetic, and I feel it fit his type specialty very well. Plus he seems like a pretty fun guy who always has a joke for any situation.

fabe1089 likes this.
  7. Minigore

Minigore School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Tate and Liza would be my favorite because they were a pain to beat. I tried like 5 times before I could finally beat them.

8. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    As obnoxious as he was in the cartoon, I couldn't help myself from voting for Brawly. He's just cool looking and has that cocky-annoying attitude that makes you want to hurry up and beat him in a match xD Plus when I first went against him, I thought he was going to be either a water Gym leader (cuz of the ocean and the fact he likes surfing) then I thought he was either Dark or Ghost because of the layout of his gym. Then surprised to see Fighting types beating down on my Marshtomp xD PRETTY COOL! :)

9. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Winona always gave me a hard time in Sapphire

10. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Brawly!!! His Surfer attitude and personality is just so epic in my opinion! I liked Flannery though as well she looked nice. XD

11. Slaking

Slaking School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Tate and Liza for sure. I was disappointed to see them battle separately in BW2; battling one of them was like getting only half of a good thing...

12. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Norman for me. :) He looks so much like my real father it's so funny! I can't undo the image of my father commanding a Slaking. I just can't! Besides, I had a really hard time battling Norman. I remembered being so frustrated and having to redo over and over again when I battled him. I dunno why.

13. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Norman. It was cool knowing who your dad was in a Pokémon game and that moment after you beat him was awesome.... I don't really know what else to say since you probably already know what I mean...

14. Mr.Slowpoke

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    Winona Because i've always liked flying types

15. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'd probably go with Brawly. He looks the coolest and his gym was easy. :P

16. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Flannery uses one of my most favorite types.

17. Sceptile

Sceptile Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    T~T I would have to go with Flannnery. Although she destroys my type, her gym itself was a challenge, plus she has a good team. She also has a good looking design. Oh how I loved Gen 3.

18. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    The twins deffinitely! The only Gym Leaders who do something interesting with their battle. Noone else has done anything other than 1 v 1 battles.

19. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'm going with Flannery and Brawly. Brawly's got a pretty neat gym and he uses fighting Pokémon, which I'm a fan of. He's also a cool surfer dude.

Flannery: what Doima said.

20. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Brawly is my favorite in hoenn <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.