1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Horror Fanfiction

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by SyWry, Nov 3, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Since I read a thread for horror games, I thought why not make a thread for horror fanfictions? I know its past Halloween but we're close enough. So what's you're favorite, grimdark, stories. Doesn't have to be Pokémon.

My favorite is Cupcakes. Don't look that up unless you want to get scared for life. That's all I'm going to say because despite being my favorite, I don't want to think about any of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ah, I remember reading Cupcakes. I tend not to delve into fanfictions that are gorey and such, but I do like mature themes. Maybe more on the psychological side.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I don't typically read horror stories or play horror games, but I've read a few Naruto fanfics that fell on the horror side but are still at least somewhat enjoyable to read...

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think the only horror fanfiction I've ever read is a Pokémon fic called Carnage Necropolis which can be read here. It was a great read, though I may have to warn you, it's incredibly long and contains a high level of gore and character death.

5. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I don't really read horror fanfics...I'm more of a comedy fanfic person.