1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Item

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DIO, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yes, the title is deliberately a bit ambiguous. Anyway, what's the Item in your ORAS Bag that's your absolute favorite? Is it a Key Item, a regular one, a Berry, a TM? What is it that makes it your favorite item?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Max Revive. Need I say more?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I like the Eon Flute, a key item. It's good for flying without having to have a flying Pokémon in my team, and I like how you can sometimes encounter Pokémon while you're in the air. It also looks very beautiful and has nice music but there's only one problem... it's hard to find where you want to go because the map looks so different.

4. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    Level Release, nuff said.

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    The Level Release is actually a Decoration, not an Item.

Letssee, answering the topic... The Bicycle, specifically the Mach Bike, is probably my favorite Item. It makes ground travel faster and less mundane. It's probably also the Item I use most too, especially for hatching Eggs. XD

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I really like the Assault Vest, it's a neat way for a Pokémon to gain something from having no status moves while also not being choiced.

7. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Red Orb, 'cause we wouldn't have Primal Grondon without it :P

8. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    For me, it's Eon Flute. With this, I can call Lati@s and take a flying tour in the Hoenn region.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Not sure if I have an absolute favorite but I really like the Rocky helm and the Mach Bike, gotta go fast!

10. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite item is the Soothe Bell. I dunno, I usually attach it to a Pokémon in a playthrough just to imagine them wearing it. But I also like Arceus's plates, all Mega Stones and the Griseous Orb. Also the Gracidea, DNA Splicers and the Prison Bottle. And who could forget X and Y's Roller Skates? Oh, also the Diving Suit from ORAS!

I like the items more than the game itself :sweat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.