1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Kirby game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RadEmpoleon, Nov 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What’s your favorite Kirby game?
    My 2 favorites (which I can’t decide which I like better) are Kirby’s Return to Dreamland and Kirby Triple Deluxe. Return to Dreamland because that was my second favorite game we had on the Wii (SSBB was my favorite) and I have a lot of good memories of playing it. Triple Deluxe because story time. My cousin let me play it and I loved it. The music is my absolute favorite of all the games, especially the music for Queen Sectonia and Masked Dedede. It also created a copy ability which I laughed at at first, and it became my favorite (along with Hammer): Beetle. (I’m sad it never came back in Planet Robobot) Eventually I had to give the game back to him, and I haven’t played it ever since. I would love to replay it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Star Allies is the only one I've played, and it's definitely my favourite. The new characters are a lot of fun and really have great personalities, Vividria is adorable, and it's got a load of amazing Abilities. I also made a lot of good memories playing through for the first time, such as dying for the dumbest reasons with @Fchicken77.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    My favorite Kirby game is also Triple Deluxe, and actually,for the same reasons. I absolutely loved the music in this game. Sectonia is my favourite boss in the entire series,although I die like 50 times before I can beat her, when I don't use any of the power-ups.
    My second favorite would Planet Robobot. I mean, these Robots where Kirby get into are op, and the game is just fun in my opinion.

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I haven't played too many Kirby games, but my favourite is still Nightmare in Dreamland, which was the first one I played. It was very easy so I finished it quickly, but I replayed it quite a bit. Planet Robobot was surprisingly good as well.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I love the Zero Trilogy (2, 3, and 64), and I have a soft spot for Epic Yarn- which was the first kirby game I owned (shortly after I got Super Star Ultra)

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    man I loved Nightmare in Dreamland for the GBA. Friend and I would connect link cables and play through it constantly, was hella fun. Played a few Kirby games afterwards (like Triple Deluxe and Magic Mirror) but nothing can compare to the fun I had playing Nightmare in Dreamland. So good.

Epic Yarn looks incredibly gorgeous and fun too. <3 maybe some day will try but idk

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I'm (hopefully) getting Kirby Star Allies for Christmas, so I'm excited to play that! Aside from that though, I've only ever played one Kirby game which is the Amazing Mirror. It's so cute and I love it a lot, my boyfriend got me started with it. <3