1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Legendary Trio?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Hraesvelgr, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    What is your favorite legendary trio out of them all? With this I mean the ones that are officially acknowledged as a trio.

Here's images taken from bulbapedia of the trios for easy help in case someone happens to not remember them all. Sadly it seems like Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde is not a trio.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My favorite trio is the beasts, I really like all three of them and you probably already guessed this long ago lol but Raikou is my favorite of them. I just really like the all three beasts design, they're the only trio that's quadrupedal, walking of four legs, which I think we need more of when it comes to legendary trios. Yes we got the musketeers I know but they're not a trio after Keldeo showed up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    My favorite Trio is the Legendary Golems. The Regis were the only legendaries I actually had to look up because I had no idea how to find them. I eventually found out each of their locations, but I remember the struggle of figuring out how to open each of the cave's entrances. It wasn't until I watched a full tutorial on youtube of how to "unlock" the Regis with Wailord and Relicanth? Its been a while... Anyways, after going through all of that struggle, finding and catching all of the Regis felt so rewarding. Regice's design is also really cool, pun intended.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I like both the legendary beasts and the Weather trio! Both are really cool and I've always liked the designs in both of the trios, especially Rayquaza and Suicune. Plus Emerald used to be one of my favorite Pokémon games (now AS) and it heavily featured Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.

As for the legendary beasts, I like their shiny forms, and their designs overall. I also like the lore behind them, with the Burned Tower and how they roam around even if it's a pain.

4. VintageRaticate

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    I like the legendary beasts the most. I don't know something about their designs makes them stand out. Maybe because they resemble dogs? :P

As for the mascot trios....I like the creation trio. Their cries are scary but awesome. Especially Giratina's.

5. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    The creation trio is probably my favorite. Dialga holds this special place in my heart, and the fact that you could get the three of them at a super low level, and actually be able to train them, that really cemented my love for them.

6. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I love the Lake Guardians. They're all really cool and cute, and look smaller/less beast-like than all the other trios.

7. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    Tie between the Lake Guardians, Tao, Weather, and Creation trios

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.