1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Favorite Music Track From Sun/Moon?

Discussion in 'Sun & Moon' started by ❀Bloom❀, Dec 23, 2017.

1. ❀Bloom❀

❀Bloom❀ (⊙﹏⊙)
    Moderator Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽305
    Battle Points:
    ★32
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What were some of your favorite tracks from the games? Why?

Mine would have to be these two.

I remember this one in the tunnel next to Wela Volcano Park. It just seemed so spooky and otherworldly.... and I love that!

Elite Four themes tend to be the best in the game and this one certainly lived up to the expectation. I love how intense this theme is and I think it matches the battles perfectly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MarineAurora

MarineAurora Lady of the Floof
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Probably the Elite Fout theme as well. It was so intense and it really livened up the battles. I got a sense of urgency as I listened to the track while figuring out my next move.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Sun X Lillie Shipmaster
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽370
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Can I put all of it?

If not then; Lillie's Theme (both her standard and Z-Powered form), Kahuna theme (both encounter and battle), Aether Paradise, Mt. Lanakila, Ten Carat Hill

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽9
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Lillie's and Gladion's themes have always been some of my favorite tracks in Pokémon Sun & Moon/US&UM. Not much can top those.

Special mention to the villain remixes in USUM though. Those were pretty good.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

PokéPoints:
    ₽112
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Tough question; Alola has such a great soundtrack that choosing any particular one would not be doing it justice.

My reflex was Lusamine's battle theme, though, especially

6. JukeboxJukain

JukeboxJukain Ya Boi Goozma
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽15
    Battle Points:
    ★8
    Black Glasses ★★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Razz Berry ★★Bicycle ★★
    Ya boi Guzma's theme, obviously XD Also the Skull Encounter theme, it's hilarious!

Apart from that though... hmmm... I really like the Malie City overworld theme! Very good use of Asian instruments.

7. HiddenLore

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽11
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm slightly surprised it isn't here already, for me it was the tapu themes. They were powerful and rhythmic which fit the vibe nicely

8. karatekid770

karatekid770 Fluffy stuffed mod
    Moderator Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽482
    Battle Points:
    ★72
    Ultra BallCrown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityPoké Ball ★
    Guzma's theme and battle theme for sure, the team skull music is really unlike anything else in the games and both Guzma's themes kick it up a notch and make it sound like an actual leader fight.

A second theme that I really like is the Seafolk Village night theme, it's so calming and sounds great. It's one of the reasons why I love seafolk village as a whole xD

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    Moderator Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,165
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    The Team Skull Grunt battle theme is so far one of my favorites as well as the Elite Four theme.

10. Team Mystic

Team Mystic Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽2
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Team Skull.

11. Chrysa-Hiyama

Chrysa-Hiyama Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽2
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Gladion Encounter theme from the OST. It's just got this energy I love about it

12. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽39
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Pokédex Entry #132. Gladion's encounter theme is just amazing.

Chrysa-Hiyama likes this.
  13. vaporwave

vaporwave Always Confused
    Social Team Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽106
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    I actually really liked the encounter theme! I also really liked Po Town and End Cave.

14. moonlight

moonlight →asleep&awake;
    Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽564
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I bop hard to Gladion's theme.