1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite (or first) Nintendo console

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShadowBrute, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    First and favorite console (not handheld :3) is the N64. I also had a Gamecube, but I like the N64 better. Had more fun with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    My first Nintendo console??? WELL!

I had that once machine that made you push down the cartridge and pray to the Nintendo Gods that it didn't give you a blinking light of doom. Because then you'd have to fight with it for several minutes before it let you play. Then when you got to a good spot, the darned thing gave that blinking light again.

YES MY PALS. THE GOOD OLD NES, was my first Nintendo thing-a-ma-jig.

As for first handheld, I got into that a little late. But I had the Gameboy Color. Though, I must say, that thing is very durable. Water, winter cold, snow, dropping...that thing works amazingly, even till this day.

3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    My first Nintendo console was a Nintendo Ds Lite. It has been threw so much now the top screen is really and the L and R buttons don't work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    my first nintendo console was a good old white transparent GB. I got it so I could play Pokémon with my classmates. good old times with battles and trades, yet I still did not manage to get all 150. >:
    shortly after the GB I got myself a N64 and the Pokémon stadium games. I sure did enjoy that console and I still play on it now and then unlike my GB

5. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    My first and favorite console is the Gamecube, it was a nice design with some pretty sweet games that have gotten sequels recently or remakes such as Luigi's Masion or Loz: Windwaker.

6. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    Wow. You can totally date yourself just by saying what your first console was XD

Mine was the N64. I have like every N64 game on the planet at this point so I guess that's my favourite console. It's definitely the one I play the most lol. (Super Mario 64 anyone?). We also had a NES but it's been broken since like the day I was born or something. It's just never worked...

Anyways, I skipped the GameCube generation and went right to Wii. Skipped Wii U. For handhelds I had the Gameboy SP which is still my favourite handheld. Fits right in the pocket, the backlight can be turned on and off and it played GBA and GB games. XD I inherited the original DS from my sister after she got the Lite (she's 7 years younger than me so she's on a completely different technology line). And then finally the 3DS this christmas. We've come a long way :P

7. Bekki

Bekki School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My first ever one was the old Gameboy I was given for Christmas with Tetris and Super Mario Land. Then continued with new hand held realise ever since.

8. Alyx

Alyx Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.1
    My first Nintendo console was a Nintendo Gamecube but my favorite I think will be the 3DS.

9. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My first ever Nintendo console was a yellow GameBoy Color received together with Pokémon Yellow. I received it as a Christmas present many, many, many years ago and I remember it being the best thing I've ever gotten. My next, most recent and most favourite console is my light blue DS lite. Got it as another Christmas present alongside Nintendogs. Couldn't put it down.

10. Mangaluva

Mangaluva Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The first console that I ever played was my cousin's SNES. The first I owned was my Gameboy Colour. The one that I play the most is my 3DS.

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    My first nintendo console was a gameboy color. TBH I think the game boy advanced sp has to be my favorite console since it was really compact and didn't break easily. It also could play the old gameboy games which was pretty cool.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,743.1
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My first Nintendo console was a black GameBoy.

13. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    The first Nintendo console I played was either the SNES at a daycare I went to or the GBC I got for Christmas. My favorite console would be the 3DS due to all the awesome games for it; not a huge fan of the original 3DS's battery life, but it doesn't bug me too much.

14. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    My first was a Nintendo DS Lite. How young do I sound by saying that?

My favorite is my 3DS though. <3

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    My first nintendo system was the purple Game Boy Color. It was so pretty.
    My favorite as of now would have to be the gameboy sp because you could have used it to play both GBC and GBA games which was amazing. It was also really portable, and simple. It's all I could ever want in a system.

16. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    I grew up with a Gameboy for most of my life, to be honest. Never really was interested in home consoles.

17. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    First: DS
    Favourite: 3DS, I'm just amazed that you can play games in 3D without wearing those stupid 3D glasses.

18. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    The Gameboy Advanced was my first, but the Gamecube is my absolute favorite. I still play Kirby's air ride almost religiously.

19. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    My first nintendo console was the Nintendo 64.
    My favorite: Gamecube it had a lot of excellent video games i played like Mario Party ^-^

20. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    My first owned console aka mine and not a family console was the Gamecube and I'm forever loving that console however my favorite console would have to be the Nintendo 64. This was a hard debate since I love both Gamecube & Nintendo 64 at the sametime but I remember enjoying more over then the Gamecube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.