1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite (or first) Nintendo console

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShadowBrute, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    The first console I played and owned was NES. It had some of my favorite games I loved, like Zelda and Mighty Bomb Jack. I still have the consolemy dad gave me when I was 5. Until he introduced me to the N64...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    My very first was a blue/purple GBA SP. Not my favorite console, but I dont have one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    My Game Boy Color...was the origin of my love to Pokémon. Many memories come to my mind. My Dad modified it with a 220v component and I was able to play on it without losing battery :). GBC with Pokémon Yellow :')

4. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Playstation 2!
    Really well made and the best games ever! (Devil may cry, god of war, KINKDOM HEARTS!)

5. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    My first console was SNES. The Gamecube was definitely my favorite of their consoles, though. It came out when I was in high school, so I was old enough to have people over while my parents were at work, but I was young enough to not have to work. So that meant a lot of weekends and afternoons hanging out with my friends and playing epic adventures together (through Chrystal Chronicles, LoZ: FSA, Double Dash, and SSB: Melee.) Gamecube also had a lot of fantastic single player games, like Chibi Robo, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

6. Mizuki

Mizuki School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    NES
    Oh how I remember playing Super Mario 3 on that console; eh, I was like five or something. Good memories on that system.

7. commandercharon2

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    My grandparents had the Super NES growing up. My first Nintendo system was a limited edition Game Boy Colo(u)r that was packaged with Pokémon Yellow.

8. Sierra

Sierra no, thank you.

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.8
    Super Nintendo! First game was Super Mario World and it continues to be my all-time favorite <3 Then it was the NES, so I went backwards on that chronological order. lol.

9. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    i dont remember if mine was the gba or the nintendo 64 but remember having loads of fun on the 64

10. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    The first home console I had growing up was a Nintendo 64, though it was technically my cousin's.

My first portable console was a Game Boy Color.

I'd have to say my favorite Nintendo console is the N64. I'll never forget all the times my cousins and I would sit down and play some Mario Kart 64 or some Smash Bros.

11. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    First Nintendo console? That would be a GameBoy Advance, but my all-time favourite? I don't know, really... I'm sorta stuck between the Nintendo 64, and the 3DS. The N64 because it had some really awesome classic titles on it, and the 3DS because it's just... awesome! My favourite portable console by far!

12. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    The first nintendo console I've ever played on was a GameCube, but the first one I actually owned was a DS Lite! I can't remember which color it was (I've had 2 in my life, one got stolen x.x) but it was either red or blue. It really sparked my passion for gaming, my favorites were New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64 DS.

13. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    My first console was the Gameboy Advance SP. Mine was silver and I even put stickers but my ma forced me to give it away to a cousin when I had gotten the Nintendo DS lite.

My favourite console is probably the Nintendo DS lite and the 3DS because with the DS lite I'd still be able to play GBA games while the 3DS allows me to play games like Nintendogs and kittens as well as ORAS XD

14. MagmaVictory

MagmaVictory School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My favourite Nintendo console has to be the 3DS since it's the one I mostly play on ^^ I honestly love most of the games it has and I love it for it's graphics even though they're not as hd-ish as the wii u's even though I also love that console too for the same reason of my love for it's games.

My other favourite consoles have to be the gameboy advance sp since that was the first ever console I got as a kid and it was also the first one that started me on most of my nintendo games ^^

15. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    My first Nintendo console was a Nintendo Game Boy (we have a NES, but I don't remember ever playing it, perhaps with me being a toddler at the time it was being used). If it wasn't for that Game Boy, I don't think I'd be such a Pokémon fanatic today.

However, my favorite system is the NDS. Many amazing games I loved were on the DS. Excluding all of the various Pokémon games, including spinoffs, I had Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Fossil Fighters and Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies, just to name a few.

16. 29steph5

29steph5 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My first Nintendo console was N64 and is also my favorite; I loved playing the games and have got great memories from it. I still have mine.

17. BlueSkye

BlueSkye Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My very first console was a GameBoy Colour :D I still have that pretty little thing, still works too XD

18. Doctor Tomiz

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    First was the Game Boy Advance, favourite is probably the DS or the Wii.

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    The Game Boy Color was my first, and then the Game Boy, the DS, Wii and then the 3ds.

20. Freetree

Freetree School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    if I'm completely honest, the first one I owned was a gameboy advance because my brother bought all the systems. He owned a Nintendo 64, Wii, Playstation 3 and now wants a Wii U. My other brother happened to come by a PS1 so that's pretty cool. But i only owned a Gameboy advance, but then i jumped to a 3DS. Huge change. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.