1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite part of drawing?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Junkrat, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    For me, I think sketching is my favorite part of drawing a piece. I dunno why, it's just really relaxing to me, I guess. My least favorite part is lining, because I suck at making lines neat. I also like really thick lines, but I always have to use thin lines with my art ;.;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    It's the complete opposite for me xD My favorite part is seeing the end result. I like seeing my sometimes poor sketches advance and turn into full drawing that I can be somewhat proud of.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    honestly? the end result. the actual art making process stresses me out so much

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm gonna agree with these two and say the end result. Just looking at a piece of art after it's finished, knowing that you're the one that drew it, is one of the satisfying feelings to me.

5. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Sketching, 'cause that's the part when I feel like I'm creating the most things, and I like it
    And also because it's the only part when I don't care that much about the few problems that my drawings have, because they're less visible x)

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The coloring! I love how you are starting to bring the picture alive with colors

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like cleaning up the lineart and making the sketchyness look clean and smooth. My lines are usually really messy before I clean it up.

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    My favorite part is probably imaging what I'm going to draw. Partly because what I imagine ends up far superior to the actual result.

9. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I enjoy coloring. I just find it fun to do so I take my time on it.