1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon Professor

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Kukui is actually growing on me a bit. I still like Elm the best, but Kukui is getting closer. Not to mention it is so cute he is married to Burnet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'm in a fight of that. Sycamore and Kukui.

Sycamore because let's be honest here. He's the first to be blunt and say : I don't care if you don't focus on the Pokédex. I just want you to enjoy your journey. Make friends with the people here and have fun with it. He also has that clueless aspect. Because his friend is the bad guy.

Now for Kukui. Apart from his indecency when entering a home, he's really the professor who makes all the characters laugh. Also he acts like a dad that Lillie never had. He's sweet and caring to anyone who needs a hand.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Professor Ivy

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    ARE YOU A BOY
    OR A GIRL

I'd have to say Oak or Kukui. Oak is just such a derpy character. I mean, he forgets his grandson's name, he wears slippers to work, and he's obviously a telepath.
    Plus, he's basically the 'secret boss' in R/B, so he's a telepathic slipper-wearing forgetful badass.

Kukui is very quickly growing on me. He genuinely made me laugh several times, and he is the Champ, which is pretty cool. And he's the Masked Royal.
    #MissingNo

5. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    It's a tough call for me. All the professors study their own little things, and it isn't until the 4th gen that they start establishing branches of study. Evolution, natural habitats, moves and what gives them power, these are some of the branches I mean

Kukui is like Birch: They both like to do field research. Birch studies Pokémon in their natural habitats, while Kukui likes to see moves in action. In a way, I like both of these professors because of their field research.

But my favorite is Rowan, specifically because of his studies on evolution and his take-no-crap attitude.

6. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I'd have to say Professor Rowan as well, at first, he looks a little intimidating and stern but I think he has a soft spot for the trainers that take their research/battling seriously, and people who are willing to improve themselves.

I also like Professor Juniper (gen 5 nostalgia) because I like her topic of research the best, but I also love that she was the first female core series main Professor! She has a Minccino too, which is one of my favorite Pokémon.

7. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Professor Rowan, because Pokémon Platinum <3

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Kukui is the bomb. He's the cool/goofy/ripped Hawaiian Alolan brother/uncle I wish I could have.

Birch takes an honorable mention. The guy's so into his fieldwork that he got chased by his wife and mistook her for a Pokémon. XD

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    1. Birch
    2. Kukui
    3. Elm
    4. Rowan
    5. Oak
    6. Juniper
    7. Sycamore

#29 Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Either Birch or Kukui. They seem more like hands-on professors in going out into the field to study rather than sitting at a desk all day.

Then again Rowan and his mustache are legends in their own right.

11. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Juniper is my favorite. She has an energetic, carefree personality that isn't really in your face or overwhelming. She reminds me of some of my favorite teachers. She's just really cool, really down to earth, and a ton of fun.

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Well, I will stick to old one, Professor Oak. Reason? I just like him withou a reason XD

13. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Either Sycamore or Kukui. They both have that laid back attitude, not caring too much about anything but having a good time, and I appreciate that. I'd chill with them any day of the week.

14. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like Professor Rowan because he's the only one who actually acts seriously, but is still really nice to the protagonist.

15. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Juniper because Pokémon white was my first game.

16. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Kukui is a cool guy; he certainly has a lot more personality than past Pokémon professors and I appreciate that.

17. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Professor Kukui. He just seems so much fun and energized, not to mention involved with what's going on. And I really like his design.

18. KalosKing09

KalosKing09 School Kid

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4.4
    I would say, I like Professor Sycamore or Professor Kukui, but I prefer Professor Kukui more.

19. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Professor Elm. The man is a hot mess. He's all over the place. LOOK AT THE FOOL. The man inspires me because he can be that much of a mess and still get far in life. I love it.
    [​IMG]

20. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Probably Birch for nostalgic reasons.
    I like Sycamore too though, even if I'm not a massive fan of Gen 6.