1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    There can't be a Pokémon General forum without this classic thread.

My favorite Pokémon of all time is Gliscor, and Gible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I actually once made a list of my 65 favourite Pokémon once. However, after playing Black 2 it needs updating lol.

Sneasel is my number one favourite of all time. He's so cool and badass.
    Mandibuzz, Liepard, Furret, Ledien, Raikou and Magby are some of my other top favourites.

Potatrobot likes this.
  3. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I have so many favorites. Weavile, Reuniclus, etc. But my most favorite is likely between Houndoom and Leafeon. I can't decide which I like more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Leaflame and Potatrobot like this.
  4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Scizor is easily my favorite, followed up by Blaziken, Honchkrow, Heracross, Garchomp, and Luxray.

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Pikachu, by far.

Ninetales, Vaporeon, Dragonair, and Articuno are close seconds

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    1. Deino's evolutionary line / Latias
    2. Tropius
    3. Weavile
    Those are my top 3 Pokémon. Deino because it's just too cute. Plus, it evolves into a 3-headed hydra thing which is totally badass. I used to like Latias. I even trained one to Lv. 100 in Sapphire when I was new to Pokémon, but my friends made fun of me for having a legendary Pokémon as my favourite and they kinda ruined Latias for me.

7. Flameback

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    bidoof :3

jk skitty ~

Noxity likes this.
  8. Teapot

Teapot Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    My favorite Pokémon is Jigglypuff :3

9. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    1. Riolu. I adored the Riolu in the episodes "Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu!" Part 1 and 2. Happiness and determination in one little package! And do I even need to mention Lucario?! :love:
    2. Pichu. Such spunky little guys. Definetly my favorite of the later invented pre-evolutions.
    3. Treecko. Ash's Treecko rocked so hard. Especially in the special "Pokémon: Gotta Dance!" He tried so hard to resist the power of the Poké-baton! :P
    4. Flareon. I've loved this guy ever since it's first appearence. It's just so fluffeh!!! :3
    5. Kirlia. I'm not exactly sure when I started to like it, but I do know that having a Gardevoir on my Platinum team made me like it more. ^_^
    6. Oshawott. Oh the lovable little water-starter from Unova. Cute as heck. My starter on my Black-game. Need I say more?

Sorry, I just couldn't leave anyone out. :sweat:

10. CaptainDiddy

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I have 107 favorites lol I've been very unsucessful in ranking them all but my all time favorite Pokémon is Slowbro. He's a tank and a special attacking fiend!! Absolutely love him.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Gible and Gliscor.

These two Pokémon have helped me through the harshest of times.

12. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Magikarp-karp-karp. -flails-
    Along with Gyarados.

Other favourites include Deino, Scolipede, Hydreigon, Druddigon, and Archeops. 5th gen was a good generation for me.

13. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    Lucario is my favorite. Second favorite is Zoroark.

14. Blitz

Blitz Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My favorite changes so often..
    Right now it's Glaceon. I don't know why, I haven't even used it yet. Though I have a Heartgold team set aside just for her.
    Some other favorites included: Pichu, Latios, Totodile, Scizor, and Zorua.

15. FryMyNoodles

FryMyNoodles Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    As much as I love water types, Charizard will always have a special place in my heart! Samurott and Totodile follow closely after.

16. Papupo

Papupo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hmm too many favorites, but if i have to say one then Pikachu :3
    I have liked it since kid and i still like it.^^ Charizard too...

17. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I do like Masquerain, Kabutops, Delibird and Granbull too, just to name a few others.

18. Chief Kachunka

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Steelix!! Always steelix!

19. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Leafeon, Electabuzz, Rampardos, Croconaw, Breloom...

Honestly I have so many favourites, people just assume I don't because I tend to dislike the overrated ones (who are usually ugly)

Leaflame likes this.
  20. topgun308

topgun308 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I've always been torn between Raichu, Typhlosion and Furret.

I've always loved Raichu since Pokémon Blue, simply because it was available early on compared to the half-dozen other Electric Types in that game. It's like a Light Orbed Pikachu, but faster and can take a hit. That, and Mystery Dungeon Raichu can annihilate anything with Disharge and Thunderbolt.

A scarffed Typhlosion with Eruption destroys all. Enough said.

Furret, while it is pretty much useless against anything bigger than it in a battle these days, you have to admit that it is simply adorable to look at.