1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. toao

toao the one and only

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I really love Turtwig. I think it's extremely adorable, and I don't really have another reason for it. I guess I just grew attached to it.

Another Pokémon I really grew attached to recently is Drapion. It looks really awesome, the shiny is beautiful, and Poison/Dark is a pretty badass typing, imo.

I also love those adorable little Bug types. Kricketot, Burmy, Scatterbug and Yanma all have a special place in my heart.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    My favorite overall Pokémon has got to be Diancie, or more appropriately, Mega Diancie.

This Pokémon is honestly a true beauty to me. I like the gemstone design for it, and the fact that it's supposed to represent a princess like dress. I find it appealing and interesting to the eye, and cannot get over the design ever. Also, it is (in my opinion) one of the best offensive Pokémon in the whole game, beating out a lot of other legendaries and general top tier threats. While having a diverse movepool, and great stats, it has never been a letdown for me the whole time I used it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Eevee, Reshiram and arceus by far is my favorite Pokémon. I was obssesed of these when each of one came out. There more like the ones i relate to the most.

4. Chipflake

Chipflake School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Sneasel is my all time favourite ^.^ I feel like it resembles me in a lot of ways XD

I also love Raikou <3

5. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Roserade
    Rotom Fan
    Klefki
    Kaboutops
    Flaafy
    I LOVE YOU ALL!! ^_^

6. Blisca

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I like to draw a lot so most of my favourites are very looks based, and they are quite a lot.

Sandslash
    Raichu
    Aipom
    Tangrowth
    Ninetails
    Espeon

I've also got some Pokémon I learned to love through my nuzlocke and wedlocke challenges.

Butterfree
    Fearow
    Scraggy

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    >looks at username

But yeah! My favorites are Zoroark, Aggron, Latios, Excadrill, Garchomp, and I could really go on and on about this haha. There are too many that I like!

8. Nightmare Fredbear

Nightmare Fredbear Sikapin mo, pilitin mo. Tibayan ang iyong puso

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Goomy has to be my easily favorite, I also have other ones such as Yveltal, Giratina and Klinklang
    This is also another favorite but he does only exist in cap: Voodoom

9. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    What is your favorite Pokémon of all and why? Try to explain why it's a great Pokémon.

Mine is Delcatty. I love many types of moves it can learn despite just being a Normal type. Plus, it's got this air of elegance in battle and in general. I think it's a great partner for somebody who likes cats to have.

10. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    My favorite is absol. I've always liked dark-types, and absol has a nice design, interesting lore, and is a perfect match for one of my characters (which is what led me to using it in the first place). It's pretty great in battles, too, and has access to a good variety of moves for contests. Plus it's absolutely adorable in Amie.

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My favorite is Milotic! It's beautiful, good in battle, and it can wreck at contest!

I first wanted one after seeing a champion have one, and seeing how good it is in battle! My Milotic in my old Y version is probably my most trusted partner.

12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Mine is Espeon or Sylveon, I love the design elegance but they are powerful. It is a feminine design as well but a real powerhouse which is a great thing. I grew to love Slyveion recently as I got a shiny one from someone and I managed to love the typing and the design. Even though Pink is my favorite color I really love the shiny blue it has.

13. arcy

arcy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.2
    quilava ! its a really smooth mix of cute nd cool ! in reality tho its just because i played Pokémon soulsilver once and it stayed quilava and in the front for way too long :^) besides fire types are fantastic

DeathxVictory likes this.
  14. Chronos0305

Chronos0305 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    I actually have two that I can't decided between actually. I love both Diancie and Gardevoir because of how beautiful and elegant they both are.

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I have four favorite Pokémon I just can't choose between: Sceptile, Milotic, Altaria, and Aggron. I like their designs and they're all so powerful in battle. But I would say Sceptile is my favorite out of the bunch, I love how it looks and all the useful attacks it can utilize. And your can't forget Mega Sceptile, that thing is a beast.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Ninetales or Leafeon.

Ninetales is a staple of my every day teams, whether Ice/Fairy or Fire. I started my Pokémon adventure with Blue and got this little fox to be my partner. Ninetales are graceful, elegant, and yet they are still feared and powerful.

I adore almost all Eeveelutions, but this bugger has a special place in my heart. Sleek and sly, it is a Grass-type that will take no comments and will carry on. I actually don't like Grass-types a whole lot, so I am still surprised at how much I love Leafeon. (Even if Sawsbuck and Tsareena are amazing.)

17. Malfaria

Malfaria Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    I've got a few: Blaziken(my usual starter choice), Serprior(?){A Tanky sweeper!?), Archeops(Ancient Pawnage and Gardevior(Kicks a lot of butt and rare as well.)

There are others, too, but if I name them all I'll be here all day!

18. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Braixen - not because of power, but because of its personality displayed in the anime and Pokken. It's absolutely adorable, but I enjoyed it even before those things, and I'm a fan of vulpine/canid Pokémon.

If we were to speak competitively, I adore Lopunny (which honestly is still one of my personal favorites outside of battling) because of its powerful and very quick mega form, access to fake out, and I just love the bun in general.

19. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Victini- The victory Pokémon
    Flavor Text: This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
    [3D='victini']
    Victini is one of my all time favorites from its cry. To its flavor text. Ability : Victory Star
    This Pokémon can change from support to sweep, many love to abuse V-create.
    The design of this Pokémon from its head to its buttwings just make it a great Pokémon.
    Personally i carry a victini IRL with me to work or have a pin on my shirt.
    I use it as a good luck charm and to help me do well.
    I have a couple of other all timers as well...
    Yveltal, Marshadow....
    fudge i am trying to think of a non Leggie and i think that would be
    Araquanid or Zoura

20. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    My favorite MOST favorite Pokémon is Axew. Iris' Axew to be specific. I love Axew because it's a Unovan Dragon type. And Axew and Pikachu's brotherly relationship is just so cool to watch! Basically...my favorite ship (Negaishipping), my favorite generation (Generation V) and my favorite Pokémon type (Dragon type) combined! :)

Some other Pokémon I really love are Snivy (my all time favorite Starter), Magearna, Lunala, Mew, Alolan Vulpix, Tepig, Oshawott, Emolga, the Tao Trio, Meloetta and Victini!

[​IMG]