1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    My favorite for as long as I can remember has been Latios. The Pokémon Heroes movie definitely made that happen for me haha. I've just always loved how he's like, so fierce and adorable at the same time. Dragon and psychic are my favorite types. He would be my choice of having one real Pokémon because I've always loved the idea of being able to fly around on my own personal adorable dragon :L

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Auric likes this.
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I so agree! Latios is so cool and dependable, I've been attached to it ever since watching the fifth movie. GF outdid themselves with the Lati siblings overall. I'm really tempted to rewatch the movie now, since it's been years. =o

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Auric and DecemberWildfire like this.
  3. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    It's so great haha. I don't enjoy the storyline as much as I did back in the day, but it's still one of my favorites because I love Latias/os so much ;.;

Auric likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Latios is pretty cool, I do like Pikachu since it's attachment since the start of the anime series but generally I have noticed that I am more attached to Pokémon from the movies then just anime appearances

Auric likes this.
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The Lati twins are very high up in my list of favorite Legendaries, because of the film. The film really gave them a sense of identity and they had a great backstory.

Auric likes this.
  6. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My all time favorite is Houndoom. Such a good doggo! It was pretty hard for me to decide whether I liked fire types or dark types more(I decided that my favorite type is fire), and Houndoom was both. Plus, I really like dogs, and this one freakin MEGA EVOLVES.

Close behind are Growlithe/Arcanine, Ninetails/Vulpix, Umbreon, Absol, Flareon, and Deerling/Sawsbuck.

#326 May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  7. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    my favorite Pokémon is definitely haunter. the reason behind it being when i had originally played Pokémon red i had no idea you could trade to evolve him. ended up leveling him up into the late eighties :D

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have recently become really fond of the female Pyroar. I have no real reason why though.

9. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Mimikyu, definitely. I really like it's typing and ability, along with its backstory. Always had a thing for ghost and fairy types.

10. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    1. Latias. Latias was my second level 100 Pokémon without cheats. She was my strongest Pokémon and was the ultimate tank.
    2. Lucario. I love lucario's design and it is very cool.
    3.Typhlosion. Typhlosion was my starter in the gen 2 games and their remakes. My typhlosion was an absolute tank, taking out Red and the Elite four with barely any effort. And it was my first lv.100 Pokémon that i didn't get on my cheat runs on the Pokémon games.

#330 Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  11. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    If someone asked me this question eight months ago, I would have told that person that my favorite Pokémon was Lucario. However, my opinion has substantially changed since then with the release of Gen VII and a re-evaluation of my likes and dislikes. My top favorite is Alolan Persian, and close behind are Skitty, Persian, and Breloom. I still love Lucario, though!

My favoritism toward these Pokémon stems from my love for cats. This love eventually touched my love for Pokémon. When I first saw Alolan Persian in the Sun and Moon teaser trailers, I absolutely adored it with its puffy cheeks and soft fur! While I don't have it on my Moon team, it still holds a special place in my heart (and my PC box).

I think you mean Gen II, but either way, I chose Typhlosion as well for my very first starter ever in HeartGold. It was my first Pokémon to level 100, but that was because it was the only Pokémon I seriously trained. I didn't know team balancing back in fifth grade. Either way, I found it ironic that we both went through the same thing!

12. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    All of my other Pokémon in Gold were level 15. Excluding my shiny gyarados, which was lvl.20.

13. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    All of my Pokémon were around the same range, except I oddly remember having a Jynx somewhere in the high 20s. I don't know why.

They were literally Pokémon that I threw in to take a hit so I could heal Typhlosion. XD

#333 Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    I did the same thing in my game.

15. p_sychic

p_sychic Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.3
    I love Blaziken, it's pretty fast and strong. I also love it's design.

16. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    My fav Pokémon is Gardevoir for being a huge staple in my gen 3 games as well as being useful in later generations, especially gen 6 with mega evolution giving it an awesome combo of Pixilate and Hyper Voice.

17. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I don't think I've ever replied to this thread, oddly enough.

Currently, my favourite Pokémon would have to be litwick. It's cute, easy to draw, and has a spooky element which I adore. Wait did I just rhyme?

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Does anyone like Spinda? It seems really overrated to me.

19. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    I love my dear hitmonlee... I like the style of this mon and the fact that it is a silent assasin.. Also, its main attack is kicking... That makes it awesome...

20. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    This does not explain Breloom, really. Unless it is a cat against my knowledge, in which case, you must be very perceptive. ;)

One of my favorites is Fletchinder. I love it's simple, yet beautiful design more than Talonflame's for some reason. Never knew why.