1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    @FireSpartan5

I like Breloom because of its design. Plus, its Ability Poison Heal is super cool, especially since Breloom is a Grass type.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Chinchou and Lantern, because I really like their typing and design.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The Eevee and Riolu evolutionary lines are my favorites. Among them though, I can't say I really have any favorites. I've been leaning more towards Umbreon recently out of the eeveelutions.

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Shaymin! Mainly because of the movie it appeared it. I loved its voice and it just seems so cute in the movie! To this day I can't decide which form I like more though...

5. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    For me it's a tie between Mew, because it's adorable, or Arcanine because...it's Arcanine

6. Israel Pena

Orochimaru
    (Ekans)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.4
    Darkrai, Crobat, and Gengar.

7. flareon71

Legegg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽392.1
    Despite my username, my favorite mon is actually Chikorita! What can I say, I like Grass types, I like underdogs (especially with how Chikorita is considered the "hard mode" of Gen 2), and Chikorita is just so adorable :3

8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Legendary Pokémon
    1.Reshiram
    Reshiram Is Known As 'The Dragon Of Truth',It Capture One Of My Personality-Always Say The Truth(Unless It Can Hurt Others)

2.Latias
    Before Reshiram,Latias Is My Favourite Pokémon.It Captures Kindness And Positivist Of Myself.

Mythical Pokémon
    1.Keldeo(Resolute Forme)
    It Show Bravery And Courage,Just Like My Favourite Character!

2.Shaymin(Land And Sky Forme)
    It's So Cute!

Starter Pokémon
    1.Snivy
    Calm And Smart,Truthfully Like My Favourite Character.

2.Popplio
    It's So Cute,I Am Happy That It's Final Evolution Will Turn The Tide To Get More Love From It's Hater.

Normal Pokémon
    Pikachu
    Obviously Cute And The Mascot Of The Pokémon Series.

Alola Form

Alola Vulpix
    It's Design Really Capture It's Dual Type(Fairy And Ice,Am I Right?) And Cute.

#348 Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  9. jordan1510

jordan1510 Aura Guardian

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    Gallade. some what like a knight, even more so in mega form, plus a great move pool with awesome stats to match

10. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Usually my favorites are ones that I just pick and use during a playthrough, and then I end up getting attached to them that way. Design's a factor sometimes, but usually I end up liking the design more after using them rather than before.

But, er, anyway, my favorites are Lucario and Ninetales, partly due to PMD (oh Rose, ye partner, how good of a character you are), partly because I love both of their designs, partly because they're both really good, useful Pokémon. I also really like Samurott and Mienshao (who I used in B/W, and also design and usefulness etc etc), and Zoroark and Archeops (same deal).

For legendaries, though, I like Reshiram a lot. Big fluffy dragon. ¦3

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I have way too many favorites, but some of them are Raikou, Arcanine, Totodile, Nidoqueen and Skarmory. Why I like them is usually because of design and that I've enjoyed using them while playing through the games. Although Raikou is rather special in that regard, I was the first in my friend pack to actually find and catch Raikou, everyone else had Suicune. This was before Crystal so Suicune was a roamer too just like Raikou and Entei so it was pretty awesome that I found it instead of Suicune like everyone else.

12. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Shiny mew! hands down!
    But also joltik, dunsparce, espurr, ampharos and jolteon

Luna the Espeon likes this.
  13. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Oh man I almost forgot Joltik, that thing is just way too cute for its own good.

AeroHail likes this.
  14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    The cutest!!

15. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Need I explain? Mawile's design is my favorite, and the Pokémon was already useful to soon become even more once the fairy typing came out. The moment I get a Mawile, I shove that shiny Arceus I somehow found into the PC to make room for this thing.

16. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Uhm... Good one.

I like Gardevoir, Volcarona, Aromatisse... Quite a lot now that I think about it. Too much to list here in any case. :o

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I absolutely adore Glaceon and Leafeon; they're my favourite Eeveelutions by far. Vulpix (and A!Vulpix), Kabutops, Aggron, and a number of others are up there as well. ^_^

18. darkmaster567

Cirrus
    (Mystery Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.6
    Mine is Darkrai, mainly for it's role in the movie.

19. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Absol is way up there on my list because, I mean, it senses when bad things are going to happen, and it's Mega evolution looks awesome. The Eeveelutions hold a dear place in my heart, as well

20. Exodus3377

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    Gardevoir or Mesprit. Yes, I love physic Pokémon.

Gardevoir: Most likely my number one favorite Pokémon. Gardevoir is a pseudo legendary Pokémon that has won me many battles in ORAS and SM. (Yes, I have Pokebank to transfer mine.) I also have a shiny Gallade but he is just for breeding. Yes my Gardevoir is shiny btw. What I hate is what happens when you say: Gardevoir is my favorite Pokémon on a chat room. 4/5 responses will say: Wow, so you're a Pokephillia fan, huh? PERVERT! I hate that! I hate having Gardevoir as my favorite Pokémon with all of the stereotypes about her. STOP THEM PERVERTS, STOP THEM!!!!

Mesprit: My favorite legendary Pokémon. I like Azelf and Uxie but Mesprit was the FIRST legendary I ever caught besides the main legendaries you capture in the story so it's always held a place in my heart. You almost never see me without my trusty Mesprit in my party.