1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Pokémon & Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Yeah, that's a little sad. Oh well, at least it has some fans! ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Yes and it turned from flying garbage to flying nuke XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  3. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Minccino, I love it from the first moment I saw it. <3 It's based of a chinchilla, it's small, cute, and it's soft pink colored as shiny. I used one in both W and B2 (and nope, I didn't evolve it).
    Sadly it wasn't catchable in gen VI and VII or else I'd have used it in every playthrough. And I even have a plush of it.

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I've really been liking Quilava lately it's a really cool Pokémon and the fire neck it has is dope.

5. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Victini, if you haven't guessed...

Well, Victini was my first full art Pokémon card, and yeah...

6. SleepyKid

SleepyKid Bug Catcher

Xan
    (Charmander)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.1
    I'm so unsuccessful in choosing only 1 favorite but my first favourite is Charizard!! He's like the epitome of badass and cool

7. Jordi

Jordi School Kid

(Lugia Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Charizard. Kind of cliche but I have always loved it. Always

8. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I hear you, it's really hard for me too, there are just too many that I love, when someone asks me in real life I'll say Deerling so that I have an answer, but it could just as easily be Frillish, Amaura, Ribombee, Brionne, Floette, Tapu Lele, Steenee, Alolan Vulpix, Minccino, Sylveon, Misdreavus, I can go on forever, I have at least 100 favourite Pokémon, which I can make 30 out of by being very selective, but choosing just one, that's so very difficult for me.

9. Trainer Chaotic Gamer

League of Gengis
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    • Giratina. The master of the reverse and the perverse. (Peeping in on that reflection are you?)
    Giratina has simply been my favourite ever since i played Platinum. (My first introduction to Pokémon as well.) After all it was basically an anti-god with the power of teleporting around the place, having a form change, being one of the creation trio and having my favourite Pokémon theme to date. Oracion is a close second followed by Lavender Town. (Funnily enough i can play Lavender town on Piano, the start of Oracion and none of Giratina’s battle theme.)
    • Zoroark. The master lf illusions. (The world’s best Politician and the master of looking bigger than the rest.)
    Zoroark, the master of illusions, light itself and the truest Slytherin i’ve ever seen. It will take everything you have without you knowing only for the illusion to fall and you to realise that you’ve been robbed blind. It can change entire battlefields even as a Zorua and as a Zoroark it would seem that power would increase by magnitudes. Imagine fighting an opponent who can fool you into thinking you’re standing on solid ground when in reality you’ve just stepped onto a trigger for a trap, or just ran into a lake. Or where the opponent is. Or where you’re blind. I could go on but you see my point. In reality Zoroark would be too powerful for anyone else.
    • Dialga. The master of time. (The best at Red Light Green Light.)
    Dialga, the steel dragon that controls an entire dimension. It will end the fight before it’s begun. How can you fight an opponent when you can’t even do anything? It’s a god of the universe. It will not bow to a mortal unless it’s just that bored and i doubt it’s capable of boredom. It is a concept brought to life. It is a dimension in and of itself. It runs the time for an entire universe, only bowing to Arceus itself and Giratina. It can’t be captured. An instant for it is an eternity for us and an instant for us is an eternity for it.
    • Palkia. The master of space. (The master of cheating at poker.)
    Palkia, the wettest dragon besides Kingdra and one of the most powerful. Palkia is able to freeze anything as it controls space itself and if it controls space it can stop anything. Meaning it can stop any object down the smallest of particles. And heat is just random movement so.... You go against Palkia and you’ll become a popsicle, human flavour. It keeps the Universe expanding and controls the gravity of every planet, the density of every group and the distance of everything. What mortal thing could beat that?
    • Arceus. The God. (The sorest loser ever to be recorded in another timeline.)
    Well what did you expect. It’s not just a god. It’s the god. It created Palkia, Dialga and Giratina along with the universe. It’s unbeatable, it’s not perfect however. Just as close as is possible. If it was perfect there would be no imperfections in it’s creation or in it’s history. It’s only as strong as it allows a shard of itself to be. It limit’s itself to protect the Earth and is strong enough to take the whole creation trio and win. What could beat it?
    • Alakazam. The Einstein. (Energy = Mass multiplied by Speed of Light in a perfect Vacuum squared.)
    It’s a genius with an IQ of 5,000 and some of the strongest mortal psychic abilities known. It can teleport away from any attack without tiring and can put up immensely powerful barriers. A truly terrifying beast in battle which is especially compounded by a potent move called Miracle Eye. No type is safe from the onslaught of this psychic type.

10. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My favorite Pokémon is Eevee because it just has so much potential. Being able to evolve into 8 different types is amazing, and can definitely help your team in a fix.

Also, it’s cute. :3 What more could you want?

11. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Poking back in again. Think I've reached a decision.

A lot of Pokémon tie for second place, but first probably goes to Wippor. It's a lean blue meme machine like me.

12. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Well, my favorite gen 7 pokes are Tsareena, Vikavolt, alolan Muk, Primarina, and Ribombee!

13. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    Alakazam
    As a kid I could not trade with other people so I could not get any of the trade mons so naturally I really wanted them and alakazam in particular stood out to me maybe cause I was pretty smart in school so I kinda felt like an alakazam plus its really strong which while that was something I cared little about as a kid its something I really appreciate today

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Dropping back in here. I've developed a fondness for Glalie. That's what I hope this Snorunt becomes one day.

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Seeing as there is only one type atm, it certainly will.

16. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Sableye is my favorite, this is actually for many reasons. Personally I really like its design, and its typing had no weaknesses until fairy was released in generation 6! The first time I used him in gen 3 I struggled with the second gym leader Brawly, and after I caught Sableye it absolutely destroyed the gym. Even though he dropped off a bit later he was still the highest level on my team. Then in gen 5 it got prankster and got me to the top 10 in the 1 v 1 latter on Pokémon Showdown. Finally it has been a main stay on stall teams in OU and Ubers on Showdown with its mega evolution. Overall I love its design and play style!

17. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    I think it's pretty obvious :p
    I love deer so Sawsbuck to me is the perfect Pokémon, awesome Forms and awesome to use

I also love Skitty because it's just such an adorable little kitten and it's fun to use in game at least with an interesting movepool, to me anyways, and Assist is so entertaining I just wish that Normalize didn't exist

18. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    ive thought long and hard about this topic myself and ive come to this conclusion...with over 800 Pokémon its almost impossbale to find one Pokémon above them all. so i have decided to make a list of my favs based on TYPE. so here goes

All time fav: Dragonair!

Bug: Beedrill
    Dark: zoroark
    Dragon: hydreigon
    Elec: galvantula
    Fairy: Sylveon
    Fighting: gallade
    Fire: incineroar
    Flying: pidgeot
    Ghost: dusknoir
    Grass: leafeon
    Ground: marowack
    Ice: Avalugg
    Normal: Snorlax
    Poison: tentacruel
    Psychic: Beheeyem
    Rock: Sudowoodo
    Steel: Aggron
    Water: feraligatr

Multitype: water/ground quagsire, swampert, and seismetoad

Legendary: rayquaza and giritina.
    Mythical: meloetta

19. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Shaymin Sky is adorable and I want one to keep and hug forever!!!

20. Lexatom

Lexatom Contributor

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    My favorite Pokémon is Necrozma, and for good reason. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon added a lot of depth to this Pokémon and actually explained to us what this thing even is and what it's purpose is.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon plot spoiler ahead:
    The games presented Necrozma as this evil entity out to destroy any world it comes across, when in reality, it was just trying to survive, just like any other species. And when this beast fused with my boy Nebby, oh boy. Don't forget his Ultra form, otherwise known as the destroyer of nuzlocke challenges. This Pokémon is just amazing all around and I can definitely say it is my favorite Pokémon.